the mystery of the orgasm...please help me!

by kat7302 26 Replies latest social relationships

• kat7302
    kat7302

without going into too much of my personal life here cos I really do have great sex!!!!! basically, being brought up to believe that masturbation was wrong I think has affected my adult sex life! hard to type this without being physically sick but whenever I masturbated wen i was young,i always felt if I didnt cum,i hadnt sinned as much! If I did cum (get ready for this cos it turns my stomach!) I always felt so guilty I used to cry and PRAY for forgiveness!!! Of course I know better now and like I said earlier, I have a great sex life and stuff but theres one problem, no matter how turned on I am, the actual cumin bit takes me hours to get to and Im sure its because I always felt so guilty and dirty for cumin wen I was younger. Id love to know if Im normal here and if anyone has felt the same,if so, what the hell did you do to get over it!!!!!! Hard not to go into detail here but basically, I feel sometimes like Im almost there within five/ten minutes of starting then an hour later.....im still feeling the same!!!!!Id love to be able to get over this cos its the only way the witnesses still have an impact on my life sexually..........HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Same here, to a degree.
    Enjoy it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm going to guess you're female. Guys can also experience difficulties.

If you are female, you may want to read "Sex for One: The Joy of Selfloving" by Betty Dodson or visit Betty's website:

http://www.bettydodson.com/

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    The Joy of Selfloving"

I did that for 25 years man,three times a day!
    Im sick of it!

• kat7302
    kat7302

sick of what? masturbatin? no way!

• line6guy
    line6guy

I've heard this from more than ex-jw's. Lots of catholics have this problem, too.

Hey, you know, you gotta figure, if God gave us the ability to enjoy it, then we need to enjoy it. I figure, we enjoy other things without feeling bad. A good beer, a good cigar, a good meal. So, why should sex be any different.

Masturbation really can help you figure out how your body works. I'm a guy, and like most guys, we know how our body works. Heck, we go through life with this pendulum swinging in our pants as we walk down the street!

Gals are different. So, what you have to do is figure out what feels the best. Do that alone. Or better, do it with someone else. It is more fun. :-) Let that person please you. Tell them what feels best.

Some women take longer than others. I know one gal who can't cum unless she's having regular sex. It's just what makes her feel good. Go figure? But, it works for her.

Just remember. It's your body and your feelings. Don't feel bad about letting those feelings work for you.

• KJV
    KJV

As far as masterbation goes, I always said:"A pud in the hand is better than two in the bush!"

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

wow. how awful. you deserve to have an earth-shattering orgasm, you know. i won't even begin to psychoanalyze you 'cause they jacked me up too. thankfully, i never had that problem. have you tried watching an adult dvd, one with things that turn you on? sometimes if you are really really turned on, you can cum very easily. just tell yourself 'this is all for me'. lock the doors, light a candle, take off all your clothes and pop in the video. that alone should excite you enough. put all thoughts of the wts out of your mind, all thoughts of guilt. if it doesn't work the first time, keep trying. repetition got you into this condition, and it seems that if you repeat a different set of actions, it could break you out of it and you can begin to enjoy life and its many joys and pleasures.

• hotkitten67
    hotkitten67

get over it and enjoy you life you only live once. try not to think about what the truth taught you and explore and have fun.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yes lineguy--you can.

Kinda like my previous post, for women sex is 95% mental.

But this can work against you, just as much as it can work for you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit