Boy, 7, taken away from his parents. Judge rules he has been damaged by his Jehovah's Witness mother's religious beliefs

by snugglebunny 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snugglebunny
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    Interesting. I hope we get a chance to hear the rest of the story. Making statements about the cross doesn't typically get a kid removed from his parents' custody.
  • hoser
    hoser
    The dubs will cry persecution over this one.
  • Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

This article is religiously preferenced, the judge is also, and so much religious crap here other than JWs. What is Christianity and Christ and cross being taught in a school for, so that a child could not disagree. What if the child is Jewish or Moslem or Buddhist and you force this cross Jesus on him? My teachers lied and claimed the Catholic church had told Columbus the earth was flat. They leave out that Greeks of 200bc calculated the size of spherical earth. Yet it was Catholic Spain not Catholic Italy that gave him the ships (for Jesus Christ) which teachers leave out. This picture of a judge is also religion, it is religions who said a man must have gray hair so he puts on long white curls. BUT in america the men who put these wigs on are the ones who bend the 7 year old over. My adopted roommate (of 1998) thinks he was BORN gay, he says he remembers at 5 wanting the dick of his adopted father in his mouth, yet at 4 he was fostered and doesnt remember the man. People are stupid if they dont see at 4 he was put into foster care by law that did this to him. So dont tell me judges with wigs are safe too, when they say a school can force a cross on you. Further, i too in 12th grade had a subteacher for a day who was Catholic and insisted he be called Father written on the board. The next day, the teacher graded the tests which claimed Peter founded the Christian gathering in church when this is strictly Catholic dogma. YOU force us JWs to practice religion in schools by claiming it is not your religions when it is. How come when they color Santa and Easter bunny they lie and claim it is not religious, yet as a JW they put me in a back room like I was bad, yet said oh we feel sorry for you, we know you hurt to watch this around you of other kids having fun, here we will put you in a closet. THESE are adult teachers doing this in SECULAR schools. Using propaganda tactics you say things like Easter is not religion or bunnies are not, yet even PAGAN is a religion. (ABOUT ME?) I judge you all, and I say come hate me because you deserve to ignore the real asteroid Armageddon warning when it comes and its your hate that makes you choose which warning you listen to. I beg my enemies to choose obedience to martial law (and die). Not saying that wicked elders in kingdom halls are not equally judgmental on a child and wrong as this judge is (because yes I was abused verbally by elders), but sorting the world out first, then those elders can be sorted out after the disaster (emotional distress on all people is the fire of God everyone will go thru).

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah
    By the way, these ads that are sponsors, how come cenegenics renews the body and not the face ???
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

Hoser

The dubs will cry persecution over this one.

...And ...?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

As much as I hate this religion it's a bit of a stretch to say that the mother's religion damaged the child. Lots of Jehovah's Witnesses have children that don't do things like this. It may be that the child has some mental illness or is on the Autism spectrum (my money is on that) and the manner in which he acts out revolves around the religion because that is what he knows. If he has Aspergers for example, he would have a hard time in understanding that it's not appropriate to force his beliefs onto others. It will be interesting to see what happens to him in foster care.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Malachi Elijah - "My adopted roommate (of 1998) thinks he was BORN gay, he says he remembers at 5 wanting the dick of his adopted father in his mouth, yet at 4 he was fostered and doesnt remember the man."

I'm thinking other factors may have been at play.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Malachi, just letting you know that judges in the US do not wear wigs.

There's much I could've commented on, but I've decided to stop there.

• steve2
    steve2
    Malachi English, your points about the teaching of Christianity in secular schools are well made but keep in mind there are usually at least two sides. The boy was disruptive and verbally critical. Regardless of his emerging "beliefs", classroom disruption is seldom tolerated - and he appears to have gone beyond even what the Watchtower would advocate of JW children. What happened to parental admonition that their children refuse to participate in calm and polite ways and have their parent provide a written letter or be present to explain her religious stand to the school principal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit