AGM 2014 Songs

by wifibandit 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

The world is on fire. There are scandals within the Borg that are bleeding off millions of dollars and thousands and thousands of followers. There are millions of followers severely struggling financially and with health/mentalhealth issues with no help in sight. The WTBT$ are sitting on a few billion dollars (that we sort of know about). And these ASS-CLOWNS are spending their time, effort, staff and resources creating new sing-songs? NEW FREAKING SONGS?????!!!

Turns my stomach.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Boldness?? Boldness?!?!

__

They sit at tables.

They stand by trolleys.

And non-jw life is folly??

Their hope is Armaggedon.

Jworg is their idol.

They stare in silence.

"SOON"s gonna be a while.

____

"Happy 100th Anniversary of the Birth Of Nothing Happening For 100 years Since The Invisible Reign of Christ in Kingdom Rule and Here's some more Songs to Make You Think That Armaggeddon Is On It's Way... SOON!!"

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

When I was a kid I liked, "Hey there all you thirsty ones, come and drink life's water free."

I remember asking my mom if we were going to sing the Water Free song again.

• hoser
    hoser

With the latest song book they ruined a lot of songs.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Wow... I think it's amazing that members here get information before anyone else.....lol.... I'm glad, that's one of the reasons I come here. Thank you!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Awesome!!!!

Thanks WIFI!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It takes a lot of boldness to sit at a trolley cart and NOT defend your faith.

DD

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Some musical individual should play this for us and download a video, if they have a strong stomach obviously........

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

AlwaysBusy - I hear ya! That's what got me here in the 1st place (it was Atlantis's KMs). Come for the leaks, stay for the Freaks!

breakfast of champions - Thanks go to my source, who ask to remain anonymous. If anyone else has info they wish to leak but fears reprisal, please contact me for technical assistance.

Pam's girl - Great idea! Anyone play piano?

• prologos
    prologos

it is hard to play, for there are no tempo markings, for setting the metronome. have to hear it first.

but judging by their previous entries, these are not going to make the hit parade either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit