AGM 2014 Songs

by wifibandit 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

So armageddon "draws ever near"-a synonym is "creep up". Wouldn't that sound great in a song?

Also like "those who bring us shame" - how do you bring someone shame? It's not like a gift, right?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

IMNSHO, these songs take blandness to a new, dimensionless level of "meh."

That being said, I predict a major train wreck on Song B, Grant Us Boldness, @ measure 7.

Although the interval of a perfect 5th is fairly easy to sing (without any particular tonal context), expecting amateurs--that for the most part cannot read music--to negotiate a descending leap from the 6th scale degree in minor to the flat 2nd is just stupid. (The Bb down to the Eb).

Whoever wrote this insipid crap clearly has no clue as to what amateur singers can and cannot do, especially without any practice on a song they have never heard. Clueless. Completely clueless.

I don't care how much "boldness" they have. That measure is gonna' be a disaster the first time through. Probably the repetition won't be much better.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh my ....

talk about dumbed down childishness combined with a persecution complex

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It seems the songs are written for the AGM only.

I predict that there will be a choir on stage for tragic effects.

The audience will be trilled and cry for this GB masterpiece.

It will be the 100 year of Kingdom rule show with the GB as the dukes.

Maybe the moment to change the 144000 into the symbolic number of those dukes and the

litle group of anointed working at the world hq of jw.

G.

• prologos
    prologos

what would have been wrong

with the song:

" Happy Birthday to you!--- kingdom!--" ? 100 candles to blow out like the 120 at Pentecost?

was there not a stiff breeze and all present anointed? the setting is perfect for a second fulfillment---er

only 20 to go for a true match.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Good grief, can they get any worse?

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

This is one situation (the only one I can think of) where it pays to have asthma... good excuse not to sing!

• bohm
    bohm

lol @ data-dog

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They call that sxxx "music"? I can only imagine how horrible those songs will sound. And the time for the Devil is short? I can only hope for joke-hova to get its butt whooped in that war, and that the time for joke-hova is short instead. I would rather listen to Led Zeppelin.

At least that is music.

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit