New songs coming

by kneehighmiah 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

"Blinded by the (new) light, wrapped up like a douche another pedo in the night"

Money. Pink Floyd, no need for lyric changes.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Hey Jude, Don't make it sad, you were made to, go out in service. Remember, to write down all of your time, because you're Auxilliary Pioneering.

You say it's your Birthday. It's my Birthday too. You say you'll have a good time. Not after they do it to you,

It's been 100 yrs ago today. Judge Rutherford got his band to play. They were goin in and out of jail. But they succeeded in telling tales . So let me introduce to you. The only truth, and Governing body 7members lonely Heart Club Band.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Joe134cd:

I found an image on Pinterst:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/319826011008766698/

Look at the bottom of the picture, in the middle, alongside the songbook the man is holding.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

When still in a CO said the new song book was new light. He saw the disgruntled look on my face and quickly changed his tune. Hehe

the love to throw that new light phrase around though.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Londo111: Oh, hmm! That does look... questionable. I checked my bookbag, and I have that version of the dongbooksongbook too.

I have to assume that was supposed to be the man's sleeve, but it sure looks like something else. I could see people beginning to whisper about this at Bethel and the Society deciding to change the image just to quell the rumors. Do you have an image of the fixed songbook?

• BU2B
    BU2B

It couldnt be his sleeve because it is not even the same color as his shirt. His shirt is green, the color of the ....ahem..... large object is the same color as his skin. Also check out the way he is leering at that girl!

• Londo111
  • nugget
    nugget

how will they know they all sound the same.

• Londo111
    Londo111

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/bethel-leak-three-new-kingdom-songs-and-details-of-governing-body-committees-revealed

More info on the new songs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit