Spiritually strong people don't care what others think of them.

by hoser 34 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I don't give a flying rat's arse what you or anyone else thinks about me. I guess I am very spiritual.

To quote a line from Eminem, which is one I try to live by: "f*&ck the whole universe."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

What every you think about rap, this is one of the inspirational lyrics ever.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

OMG Scully, can't stop laughing at your use of the trade mark symbol. That's hilarious!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think most "normal" people care what other people think of them.

Please dont ask me to define "normal"

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think it was Jung who said "Show me a man who is Normal, and I will cure him".

I certainly think that when I was a JW most of my fellow JW's worried all the time about what the other JW's thought about them, and a close second came what the "world" thought about them.

I was never too bothered about what fellow JW's thought, or what "worldly" people thought to a great degree, which used to frustrate my JW parents, and later Mrs Phizzy, no end.

Now I try to live my life as Oubliette's post 4065 above, but I really do not give a thought to JW's and what they may think beyond that.

I celebrate Birthdays and Christmas openly, I Vote in Elections, I donate Blood.

JW's can think, say and do whatever they like, I am free of that silliness.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I'm gonna have some strong coffee and take a walk. Is it too early for a shot of Jack?

Why did you repeat yourself?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit