Disgusting!!

by Theredeemer 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

So, about a decade ago there was a big scandal in my city concerning an young elder raping his 13 year old sister in law. The elder got reproved but was never turn over to the police. The girl's mom was an immigrant and very uneducated and decided it was best to forgive after the elders, whom one was the young elders dad, instructed her to remain silent and rely on Jehovah. His wife forgave him too.

Fast forward to now, the girl is now about 23 and a drug addict. The young elder is now disfellowshipped and left his wife. The really sad thing that pisses me off is that he is now a captain at one of our Fire Departments! If he would have been reported he would have never been allowed to be in the FD. He was still "in" when he applied to the FD, which means he also lied in the application and oral interview because they ask you if you have ever been labeled,accused or convicted of a crime.

So much for HOLY SPIRIT guiding the Elders!!

• sir82
    sir82

If you have evidence that the assault occurred, why not contact the authorities yourself?

Any chance of persuading the 23 year old to come forward?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Just one more piece of evidence that Holy Spirit ain't got nothin' to do with this religion!

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Someone had tried to convince her to come forward but she said it was in her past and she is trying to move on from it. This was about 5 years ago. Can you imagine if others have been raped or assaulted by this goon? The damage this and many other religions cause is incredible!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Someone had tried to convince her to come forward but she said it was in her past and she is trying to move on from it. This was about 5 years ago. Can you imagine if others have been raped or assaulted by this goon? The damage this and many other religions cause is incredible!!

It may be in HER past, but being raped or abused may be in some other child's future thanks to her selfish attitude.

Doc

• Simon
    Simon

I don't think you can accuse a victim of being 'seflish' - they have to do what is right for them.

That shouldn't stop someone else reporting the crime as it could be a useful heads up to authorities or help a future victims credibility.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Theredeemer, Do you know the victim personally? If you do, I would send her at least an anonymous email with Rick Simon's (or another experienced attornery's) contact information. Depending on where she lives, the statute of limitations clock is ticking after she turned 18, I believe.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you have evidence that the assault occurred, why not contact the authorities yourself?

Seriously. He has public trust in his position as a firefighter and as such may have increased access to potential victims. You would be doing a public service if you wrote a note to the ethics committee of your government, with a cc to the police department, providing dates, names and all details possible.

Doing so may very well save one or many from being raped.

Also, justice would be a legitimate motive for turning him in. He ruined this poor girl's life and her family's, and now he's collecting a nice salary and benefits package from you the taxpayers, with greater ability to reoffend.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Theredeemer,

Working in the FD? Someone close to the case, that knows all the facts, not just gossip and hearsay, should raise a big stink about this! Even if nothing comes out of it, at least it will be in the public eye and record so in the future this person will not be trusted with a position of responsibility.

Well, at least he has been kicked out from the ranks. I detest child molesters!!!

GC

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

he was disfellowshipped because he ended up leaving his wife for another woman not for the child molesting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit