Disgusting!!

by Theredeemer 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I have a question: is the poor wife still a JW?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes that is disgusting realizing that the elders at the time refrained from reporting him to the police and

equally disturbing that the mother or anyone else didn't report this to the police.

Now he's out of the Borg and hasn't gone through any formal punishment which means he could commit the same crime again.

Its a shame that people let themselves be controlled be ignorant delusional self assuming cult figures.

This only exacerbates the problem for one the perpetrator gets off Scott free and further influences his

thinking that he can get away with it again.

Secondly victims are usually cared for following the event by professional psychologists to help the victims get through this

betrayal and personal assault.

Sounds like once again another case of men trying to protect the public image if the organization.

• zeb
    zeb

theredeemer: Consider any statute of limitations if there is one on this bastard.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Lots of historic child abuse cases coming through the courts these days, I'm talking the UK mind. This man needs to be brought to justice, in a proper court of law.

My heart goes out to this young woman. I know you will do what you can to help.

Let us know what is happening.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Does the victim know about the Candace Conti case? Perhaps if someone told her or her Mother about that case and all of the other victims that have been reported lately, it might be just the thing that would give them the courage to come forward years later like Candace did.

These molesters don't just reform themselves. It's likely there are more victims out there and more to come.

• Zoos
  • Zoos
  • Zoos
    Zoos

... Oh for crying out loud. I give up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit