Craziest demon/magic/supernatural stories you heard when you were a JW

by EndofMysteries 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

love the story of the headless floating nun ! too many of them watching horror movies I think

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Not to mention penis size. This is Cupid, so let's be generous and say it was 4 inches. Even so...how does that even work as a weapon on an adult woman..

You're right. That seems generously large. The pre-flood materialized angels must have been at least 4.5 inches.

• kaik
    kaik

I heard stories from JW of JW of JW about some who suppossed to be rape by demon. My three stories I posted were from KH, and the woman who could not burn the gobelin was living not too far from me. I heard also story where demon also sexually attacked a man in his bed. 20 years ago, there was article in Czech news on similar stories, so I wondered if JW did sent their vivid imagination ideas there. My mon cut them out saying "see even wordly people get messed up by demons."

• LP97
    LP97

I can't really think of any particulary crazy ones, but my parents think Dynamo (a magician) is demonic. I almost burst out laughing the first time my dad talked about him. It's mainly because they don't know how he does some of his tricks, and they can't be bothered to look it up, so they assume he has some sort of demonic power or something.

The constant fear of demons present in the JW mindset is not healthy at all. No wonder you see many JWs having serious mental health issues and some committing suicide.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Craziest story Demon story i ever heard was about a demon who convinced a woman to eat some fruit and screwed up the whole human race... Top that!

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

my mom and aunt always told me that satan has creative powers, adn thats where all the poisionous and deadly insects come from

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit