poll, why would you hide it your buisness/job

by sowhatnow 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so, no matter what religion you claim to be, these problems remain. lol. being unaware of anything going on in any congregation I attended, Id have never guessed that people would take advantage of someone else. thats how nieve i was, i always held everyone in such high esteeme.

its amazing all those jws living a double life, lol! i for one never asked even so much for a ride. so im good.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Caedes, what I'm noticing about WTWizard is how he (and others) take Jehovah's name in vain (jokehovian).

"...Jehovah will not leave the one unpunished who takes up His name in a worthless way." (Exodus 20:7)

A watcher,

Well I am an atheist so I am pretty unconcerned about the feelings of fictional characters. In fact I am fairly sure I have compared jehovah with santa claus and the tooth fairy in the past so you would have to include me in your list. I don't believe anyone benefits from having their ideas protected from criticism. Incidently quoting the bible isn't going to get people who don't share your beliefs to agree with you.

As I said WTwizards goes beyond that into actively being negative about individual witnesses, people who are as much victims of the cult as those who have escaped it's clutches. This negativity does nothing to help those who are new to the site and who may think we as a group agree with wtwizard's viewpoint.

My view is that a more positive view of jws as individuals is more helpful in coming to terms with our shared past. I think WTwizard would particularly benefit from shaking loose from the grip that the wbts clearly still have over him/her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit