NEW 'Bible Teach' book... to be released at Annual Meeting?

by Calebs Airplane 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It's like buying a new car. Every year there is a new model, because the older one has depreciated. This religion depreciates.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Well it depreciates because God is taking his sweet time to bring the big A

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Now I'm beginning to appreciate why WT entitled the book ....'What Does The Bible Really Teach?'

Apparently, Jehovah's Witnesses don't really know & they are being sincere in asking that question..... "What Does The Bible Really Teach?"!!!

• processor
    processor

This is the new book:

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Processor... that's classic!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I would live to study these book with someone. When I'm done they would probably check themselves in to a mental institution.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The LIE-ble really teaches that mankind has no right to mind their own business, but is to be used as a source of energy for the draconians running the whole universe. Freedom is taboo, and everything that makes us human (including trying to develop our souls) is wrong. Yet it is acceptable to enslave whole races of people so that joke-hova's "chosen race" can benefit. That is right in the LIE-ble. Right in the assignment Moses was given. Right in what Joshua was instructed to do. Right in what Tyrant David was supposed to do--kill or enslave everyone else. And right in that thing they call jesus' own message, and Paul's interpretation of the same. Enslave everyone for joke-hova's sake.

Yet, being gay is a horrible abomination. Right in the same LIE-ble.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Crazyguy - When I'm done they would probably check themselves in to a mental institution.

They're already there. It's called a 'spiritual paradise(tm)'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit