The irony of it all. JW ask me to come by and visit him in a convalescent home.

by jam 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

Your doing a great job of being his friend when he needs one. Kindness and dignity first!

If he's looking forward to an after life and if that's a comfort to him......let it be......let it be.

Can you smuggle in a cold brewsky for the guy? That would be a here and now comfort.

• jam
    jam

What do you think would happen if the Elders found

out we are friends and I visit him???

Glordano, I will check to see if it's ok, "cold brewsky".lol

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Jam... I don't know if you have a lot of sisters, but the one that wanted to tell your Mom that because she was not an active, baptized, approved associate by JW.org's standards (this week), and because she was a 'church going lady' that amounted to her "worshiping satan'", how is she and her Elder husband viewed in your family right now? Does she speak to you? Do you speak to her? Is she respectful to other people??? Does anyone, JW or not, want to have anything to do with her or her JW.org drone heartless husband? Does anyone even like her??? Did she ever apologize to the family for her husband's lack of respect, basic lack of gentlemanly manners, plus horrible timing to say that to anyone, let alone an 87 year old grandmother on her death bed. Talk about JW's and having no boundaries. lol Did your sister pretend later that the thoughtless talk of her husband was all his idea, and she had nothing to do with it??? (Sorry. I have never heard of such insensitiveness by anyone in that type of a situation before.)

I am glad I woke up, even if it was later in life. I can't make up for all of my wasted JW years and the choices made, because of being told since birth, that JW.org is the only true religion, and the flood waters mingling salt and fresh didn't polute anyone's drinking water (???) lol or kill off any fishies (???) or aquatic fresh water only plants or salt water plants... or all the plant life covered in water, with no oxygen for how many months??? lol That it was all a miracle (???) lol just believe it all and serve the JW.org god, and live in the JW.org made up paradise on earth scam. lol No thank you.

You didn't mention if this fellow in the nursing home was a born in, believing all of his life the impossible JW.org lie, that he would never grow old and die. That The Big "A" was just around the corner. How many years has JW.org pushed its members through fear, to pack their 'go-bag' and have it ready for the inevitable destruction of all the 'wicked'??? lol Did your old neighbor take his 'go-bag' with him into the nursing home? (Sorry. I can't laugh about that one). Is he still expecting to be 'saved' from the sting of death by the Great Tribulation JW.org non-sense??? I am not laughing because the JW.org scam is so diabolically evil.

Sorry if I sound cynical, I don't mean to. I would like to laugh it all off, but I can't. Going to the KHall and reading the literature, make normal people into simple minded JW.org drones. I feel so sorry for those still in.

You are a good man Jam.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit