Famous Witnesses

by startingover13 28 Replies latest jw friends

• eva luna
    eva luna

You do like to dis, Dis-Member...LOL

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Putting Geri Halliwell in the same league as Thelonius Monk is simple blasphemy!!

One or two maybe but the rest come on! Well sorry but these are just not famous witness either really are they? Hardly famous anything. I like to keep a grip on reality.. I don't count people on Brookside or East Enders as famous.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Red Shea (deceased) (Lead Guitar) and Rick Haynes (aka Rick Dutkiewicz. aka Rick Dutt) (Bassest), bandmembers with Gordon Lightfoot band.

• donnye
    donnye

I notice that Debbie Harry is not on the list, and yet "Blondie" is a member here LOL.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I notice that Debbie Harry is not on the list, and yet "Blondie" is a member here LOL.

Lol. For Blondie and other Debbie Harry fans, CNN has a few pictures from a new book of photographs by Chris Stein. :

These images are collected in “Chris Stein/Negative: Me, Blondie, and the Advent of Punk,” an art book being published this week by Rizzoli to coincide with the band’s 40th anniversary. The book contains scores of photos, many of them never before published, of Blondie, the Ramones, the Talking Heads and other pioneers of the 1970s New York City rock scene.

• BenRichards
    BenRichards

Chet Lemmon of the Detroit Tigers would show up at our hall from time to time when the Tigers were playing at home.

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

@ Dis-member

"I don't count people on Brookside or East Enders as famous."

So you don't count famous people as being famous? Erm, OK...

"Putting Geri Halliwell in the same league as Thelonius Monk is simple blasphemy"

I wasn't. I was just pointing out she isn't a Z lister.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

A recent post reminded me of two famous witnesses that aren't on the list: the unnamed sign language brothers from the masturbation video.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Of course there no longer active. I wouldn't expect anyone famous to be an active dub. At least very few.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit