Here's their latest "kids-friendly" offering:

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    Here's their latest "kids-friendly" offering:

Jesus that is creepy! Uck!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

What kitschy tchotchke crap!

This "religion" has really become a joke.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Whatever happened to "walking by FAITH, not by sight..."? That was the reason JWs wouldn't wear a cross (or, in their case, a "torture stake", ha) and why they looked down at people in Christendom for having a visible symbol of their faith.

Someone should design a JW-dot-org pin that shows the Israelites worshipping the golden calf, only the calf should be the JW-org symbol. LOL. I would wear that one!

• garyneal
    garyneal

Whatever happened to "walking by FAITH, not by sight..."? That was the reason JWs wouldn't wear a cross (or, in their case, a "torture stake", ha) and why they looked down at people in Christendom for having a visible symbol of their faith.

Good point. I was thinking something similarly when I recall back in years past when I used to wear a cross and later a WWJD bracelet. To me, it was simply a symbol that I used to show the world who I identified as and the kind of life I was trying to lead. I would imagine JW’s that wear these logos do so for similar reasons.

• undercover
    undercover
    Here's their latest "kids-friendly" offering

Is that actually from the WTS??? Actually supplied to privileged JWs to wear???

I don't have the patience to look up exact book/chapter/verse, but the scripture about not making a graven image comes to mind...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So JWs are no longer preachers, but rather literature rack setter-uppers and guards.

.Image result for Jehovahs witnesses sign.Image result for Wacky World..........................................

..........I`m Not Supposed to Talk..........................n I Can Talk And Think!!

......................Or Think..........................................I`m The Cart With A Heart!

..Image result for security guard...................Image result for Watchtower literature cart

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

undercover - "Is that actually from the WTS??? Actually supplied to privileged JWs to wear???"

It's not "official" merchandise; all this stuff is being made privately by enterprising rank-and-filers.

x

However...

x

...the Society's silence on their use speaks volumes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

oubliette - "This "religion" has really become a joke.

That's almost giving them too much credit.

After all, jokes have funny punchlines, at least.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It reminds me of when they used wear this.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit