How Do They Still Preach & Teach The "End" Is Right Around The Corner And Never Get Embarrassed?

by minimus 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

I don't get it!

From from the VERY BEGINNING, the Watchtower has been wrong about EVERY prophecy regarding "the time of the end". They still continue to spout false information.

Go out and preach before it is too late! LOL!!! The kicker is, they have no shame. They try to keep their people enslaved to ignorance.

• TruthHub
    TruthHub

My Mother lives just around the corner too, but I never see her either...

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

They use the "God's time table is different from ours". We need to think in non-human terms. They have a stupid answer for everything.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I think it just shows how completely controlled they really are.

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

Probably the same way that Cubs fans shamelessly say, "Hey, this might be our year!" Except Cubs fans are far more adorable.

• minimus
    minimus

Cubbies....lol

C'mon, Anthony Morris is adorable.

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

Oh yes, I like my men in homosexual pants. ;)

• sallypeterson1914
    sallypeterson1914

I think that there are more newer ones than ever before, who truly don't know the history of the organization. I've spoken to many and there are SO many basics they don't even know!! They think the organization teaches that salvation is by faith in Jesus, when I post watchtower quotes where it shows We Must Be Part of the Organization to have salvation (I have many) they REFUSE to believe it!! Some don't even know that the org says that Jesus is NOT their mediator, He is only the mediator for the 144,000. These new ones really believe the 'time is short' because they don't know how long the org has been preaching this, they've not been around to see the ludicrous statements made over the years, and don't know about 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975. Ignorance keeps the many enslaved. Whats sad is that so many refuse to do their homework. Or insist the org never claimed to be a prophet, even when quotes are shown!! So sad.

• minimus
    minimus

They like keeping their followers on the alert. They need to be prepared because at any minute, the Great Tribulation could strike and then it would be too late.

Bull()hit!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Except Cubs fans are far more adorable.

I bet Steve Bartman would disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit