New WT video: Like taking money from a baby!

by WingCommander 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    You all seriously misunderstand. Which is better, for Sophia to use her money on ice cream which may cause obesity resulting in early onset diabetes, or on the noble cause of paying the Watchtower corporation so they can give it back in a settlement when she sues them for brother Perv messing with her?
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute
    The screen capture drawing doesn't show what sex the cattle are, but EVIDENTLY (don't you just love that word) they are bulls. Why is that evident? Because the video is one steaming pile of buIIshlt!
  • done4good
    done4good

I am at work and not going to watch here, but if this is real they are now in full on self-destruct mode.

d4g

• millie210
    millie210
    WingCommander
    How far off can Tithing be really?

I would have said NO WAY just a few short years ago. Now? I think you are exactly right and the answer is soon....very soon.

They seem to be testing the waters...if there is not a huge amount of negative feedback they will keep going with the monetary pressure.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    You wait, the elders will be coming around asking to see if you have a credit card linked up to JW.org for monthly donations.
  • gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    I was disgusted with this video. They are in full brainwashing modes from babyhood. As I watched this I thought back to when my children and grandchildren were young, I cannot imagine any of these being willing to sit and watch this,
  • done4good
    done4good

Just did watch without the audio...trust me, it doesn't need it. I am at a loss for words. I mean, WTF???

d4g

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That is one of the most Disgusting Things I have ever seen the WBT$ do..

Image result for Watchtower logo

....................Image result for Assholes logo

................Thanks For The Cash Kid..

....................IT`S FOR JEHOVAH!!..

........................Image result for taking money from child

• Watchtower-Free
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yes, I watched it too!!

very, very influential video for children. I'd say between the ages of 4-12, this video is very moving, enticing.

As adults though, I say it's very disturbing to try to influence kids this way, almost sickening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit