New WT video: Like taking money from a baby!

by WingCommander 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, a child can't even enjoy an ice cream cone without being made to feel guilty. Just when you thought they couldn't go any lower.....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think using music videos will work just as well. Toe tapping, entertaining, catchy:
    From This is Spinal Tap

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A child who really loves Jehovah gives their ice cream money to the GB so they can travel alrounf the world and get treated like royality wherever they go. The WTS has millions of dollars stored up in banks accounts but they still need people particularly children to show their love for Jah .

This has to be one the lowest forms of appathic money greed , the GB obviously do not have any morals when it comes to money and cultivating it toward themselves.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

oh this is disgusting, disgusting disgusting

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.........................Image result for Disgusting logo

...Image result for wATCHTOWER LOGO

..........................We Steal Candy From Babies..So What??!!

......................................BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

...............................Image result for taking candy from a baby

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Is this video for real? I don't see it on their websites (tv dot JW dot org or jw dot org).
  • Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    I really would have never thought that they would stoop this low. I think that the writing is on the wall for this CULT! So long. Farewell. They can kiss my a**.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    JW.org sure got a shitty internet presence. Is all that I can say. And thanks to rubber face Lett and tight pants Tony the trend will continue to degrade, hailaluejah and praise the lordy.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Give us greedy fucks at the Watchtower Corporation you ice cream money kids we are very desperate. What a bunch of cheap shot losers these guys on the Governing Body really are.

They surely are not in their hay day when they could make a buck from their crappy magazines. They are pond scum sucking losers.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I was once a JW kid that wanted to please Jehovah. But even without the heavy handed money grubbing currently in place, I recognized the lack of real charity going on when school had food drives and I got the speech about how little time was left and how worthless it is to help needy people. Those little Sofia's will turn into teenagers and have a built in excuse to begin questioning EVERYTHING. And they will. There will be a missing generation. This may do more damage than 1975, ultimately. Here's hoping!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit