You know!

by SpeedRacer 9 Replies latest social humour

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

A particularly fat and ugly woman walks into a pet store to buy her pit bull some dog food. She passes a huge parrot on an open stand as she walks down the dog food isle. As she is looking through the dog food brands she hears a PsssssT……then another Psssst... behind her. She looks around and seeing the parrot nodding his head at her, asks in an irritated voice…What? The parrot looks at her and says in his scratchy voice. “Boy your ugllllly!’ She disregards him and goes back to shopping for her dog food. Pretty soon she hears another Psssst!..... and Psssssst! Again and again very persistent. What?!... she says as she turns around? You’re DOG ugly the parrot says in his thin scratchy voice. Well I never the lady says as she steps back in disbelief. She looks up the manager and explains that the bird is harassing her and begins explaining what he said. The manager explains that he received the bird from some college students and they taught him some bad language but he had a way to keep him from verbally abusing his customers. He walks over to the parrot who immediately starts shying away. Taking a rolled up newspaper he begins wailing the bird with feathers flying everywhere. Finishing he walks over to the lady and say he won’t be bothering her any longer. She picks up her dog food and the whole time the parrot is ruffling his destroyed feathers and not saying a word. She smiles as she walks out the building but just as she starts out she hears a PSSSSSSST in a whisper. She looks back at the parrot just as he says…….YOU knowwwwwwwwwwww in his little scratchy voice.

• Jeannette
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos

I guess you had to be there.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I thought this was going to be about the "youknow" guy.

• steve2
    steve2

It is kind of sweetly funny. I like it. The moral is, if you're going to insult fat and ugly humans and/or their pets, ensure you can quickly fly away somewhere safe. Vengeance can be swift and ugly...you know what I mean?

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

One of my favorite jokes!

Dwain

• jgnat
    jgnat

What if you are fat, ugly, and nice? Is there a joke for us?

• jgnat
  • SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

He didnt want to get beat again for saying she was ugly.....

Tough crowd!

Speedracer

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

HA HA

Guess they don't like animal jokes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit