Hi Everyone!

by poopsiecakes 36 Replies latest jw friends

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Well hello!

No idea who you are, but glad you're fully accomplishing your life now, well done! Welcome back!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hi Poopsiecakes I didn't realize I missed you until you posted! Time flies! it's like being in a rocket ship. Share something good with us I need a perk up

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi Giordiano! Share something good? ummmm I just went to Glacier National Park for the day last week and it was totally awesome. Go to a National Park, people.

Hey dhoh, no idea who you are either but if you're here, you're cool!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Nice to see you here, PC!

Yeah, when I left 40+ years ago, I (and others apostates) thought there would be an exodus line right behind us. Clearly we underestimated the mindless pull of the the WTS.

Glad you're out and enjoying your life, PC!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Hello there. Your trips sound lovely. Can you post any photos for us?

I have been out a year and it's crazy reading the bullshit on jw.org, that they are still feeding to the drones. Let's hope more of them wake up.

Have a great weekend.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

And you still have one of the best usernames on here...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Indeed!

How witnesses dont see the stupidity of the teachings, manipulation, thought control, LIFE control etc is simply amazing!

And they dare say that people in "the world" are blind!

• Fernando
    Fernando

WBTS creates "thought eunuchs".

Now there's a spot-on phrase worth remembering and repeating.

• designs
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Glad you checked in for a visit and update!

MAGNUM: I can't believe they aren't starting to at least doubt/question a little bit, but so far I have no evidence indicating that they are.

I think many are doubting. They only dare "whisper" about it to their closest friends as they know anyone could report them to the Elder Nazis, but the evidence is there in the apathy. No one really is living like they believe The End(TM) is coming tomorrow or the next day or next week.

New houses, new cars, new babies, vacations, etc all take 1st place over the "life-saving" preaching work. Meeting attendance dissmal. If it wasn't for Starbucks pubs & pioneers could not achieve their monthly hour requirement. They are all just going through the motions.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit