Hi Everyone!

by poopsiecakes 36 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I haven't been here in quite a while and thought I'd pop by. I do lurk at times, I confess lol. After reading the recent publications at the new golden calf (jw.org), my mind is kind of blown that JW's are still not seeing through the constant adjustments, clarifications, new light and reversals. It makes me kind of sad that their ability to think for themselves has been so destroyed, effectively rendering members of my family and life long friends 'thought eunichs'.

My life has been great the last couple of years. Some awesome travel in the form of road trips through the Pacific Northwest of the US and I have a great job that has allowed me to really blossom in the areas I'm good at - developing relationships with people and helping them be the best they can be.

I hope everyone here is doing well!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

*eunuchs* lol

• Magnum
    Magnum

my mind is kind of blown that JW's are still not seeing through the constant adjustments, clarifications, new light and reversals

Was justing thinking that same thing less than thirty minutes ago. I can't believe they aren't starting to at least doubt/question a little bit, but so far I have no evidence indicating that they are.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hey Magnum :)

It's a little jarring, isn't it? I remember when TTAT first hit me and it seemed so stinkin' obvious that I was kinda stupid in how I went about it, but it just shows how ridiculous the whole concept is. Once the blinders are dropped, how silly does everything look?

• flipper
    flipper

POOPSIECAKES- Nice to have you back here my friend ! We have missed your intelligent, thoughtful posts . Glad to hear that life is treating you well, Same here! Isn't it amazing how fantastic our lives can be once we've been out of the JW mind control ? It's been 11 years for me now and I've never been happier. Take care, peace out, Mr. Flipper

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi Flippercakes, I've missed you! You go plant a giant kiss on Mrs Flipper for me, ok? It's amazing how time flies without the WT noose hanging around your neck and you're enjoying life and the people around you so completely!

• flipper
    flipper

POOPSIECAKES - Ditto, indeed ! Totally agree. I'll give my wife a nice wet kiss for ya ! Well, just a nice dry one. LOL

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

meh - plant a wet one, or else!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Poopsie!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Beks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest