Where Will Jesus Come When He Comes?

by Cold Steel 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crisis of Conscience
  • jwfacts
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

He will do like he does everyday, he will rise in the east and set in the west.

• prologos
    prologos

paul, they sold that place in california, did not need it, they sold brooklyn, do not need it either.

the king is circling looking for a place to land. princes house was not good enough anyway.

we are not supposed to worry about things like that.

• steve2
    steve2

I expect one thing for sure should Jesus finally decide to come. I'll high tail it to the nearest hole to crawl in to amid pathetic cries of "Oh sh*t! I am so in BIG trouble now".

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Probably in MarĂ­a.

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

What are you talking about? He already came, inspected all religions an chose the Watchtower. He came to Brooklyn, NY.

Is he coming a thirth time?

• sporece
    sporece

He's not coming...take my word for it. I know what i am talking about.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Jesus expected a "son of man" would come with rewards while he was on earth, to his own generation, some of whom would not taste death. He explained to his contemporary disciples how they had to prepare themselves.

Paul taught that the Coming would take place in his own lifetime - "we who are still alive".

The Revelator ends the NT with the teaching that the Coming was "soon" - not centuries later.

In each age, people have calculated that the Coming was imminent.

The lesson that history teaches is that people do not learn the lesson that history teaches.

Doug

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I don't subscribe to Magical Thinking. He ain't coming back, folks. He's dead and gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit