On Tattoos

by tim hooper 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Blackbird Fly
    Blackbird Fly

im gonna. looking forward to it actually.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

But the society, (gods channel) says we can't have them.....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But the society, (gods channel) says we can't have them .....

Seen a lot of JWS with Tats.

Who cares what a bunch of delusional ignorant pious men have to say anyways, everyone should be able

to think for themselves, especially distinct from those controlling cads.

• jdubsnub
    jdubsnub

I hate when people say "what will it look like when you're old??". It'll look like anything else on your body at that age...OLD AND WORN hah. Now I do think people should think a little more before they get tattoos as they are permanent but to use the old age excuse is a little silly in my opinion. I love my tattoos and I plan to get more.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

the number 1 reason I have not gotten a tattoo is because I am afraid I will regret it later in life when its hanging off my body

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Not only will tattoos become quickly out of date but they'll sag and distort along with your skin

Out of date? They have been around for thousands of years, and actually have never been more popular than today. There is no reason to think they will be out of date.

I think the last thing you need to worry about when you 75 or 80 is your tattoos. There will be plenty to complain about, don't worry. Enjoy your tattoos..

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I suppose a ship's propellor tattooed on each cheek of my bottom might help push me forward. I saw that once when a sailor dropped his pants in a crowded bar.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

At least they look individualwrinkly old people , who got up and did something when they were young . As has been said, skin sags and looks bad when you are old anyway - what the hell?

Blues , having spent too long in grey suit white shirt conformity........

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

wallsofjericho - "I am afraid I will regret it later in life when its hanging off my body"

Dude, later in life, everything's gonna be hanging off your body.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"Not only will tattoos become quickly out of date but they'll sag and distort along with your skin"

How can tattoos be out of date when they have been around for thousands of years going back atleast as far as ancient egypt. The problem is living in a society based upon Christian standards everything is considered Pagan.

Scarification, tattoos and piercings lip stretching etc are all parts of a wide variety of cultures. Open your mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit