...I DON`T LOOK GOOD NAKED ANYMORE...

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest social humour

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

How about trying adult diapers made into thongs??

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Joyfulfader,

I quit working out because of women like you. I was boxing, practicing Jeet Kune Do, lifting and doing the Navy Seal workout. I looked great and felt fantastic. I could have personally populated a planet with my offspring. Sadly, I was a JW, married young. So seeing beautiful women who had respect for themselves was actually physically painful. I realized how trapped I was while also feeling guilty for wishing my wife was different. It's a lose, lose situation.

Fortunately, being told ,"No" 98% of the time and doing it the same way for 20 years has killed my libido. I could be in a hot-tub with the Swedish Bikini team and just talk about quantum physics. Once my sexual desire died, my life became much less frustrating.

So I consider "age appropriate" sex to be sex that occurs at least once every 3 months, and takes about 20 minutes. This would consist of some kind of foreplay, probably the phrase," We haven't done it for a while", would be whispered after the WT has been highlighted. I would image what foreplay would be like, roll my eyes in the dark and then render the marriage due. All the while secretly wishing that I was somewhere else.

For years I believed the paradise would come and fix everything, so I just suffered in silence, knowing that getting my needs met was never going to happen. Not in a JW marriage. I also knew that IF I were to stray ( which I never would because it would affect my child whom I love more than life) I would be the villian. Since my wife believes that paradise is around the corner, she will NEVER accept responsibility for her own life and health. If I complain, I am not spiritual.

I am what some would refer to as, a real D-bag.

DD

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry you are not happy DD, that must be terrible. I assume you have tried "romancing the stone" as it were? Dinners out? A back rub? Holding hands? My husband and I have "date night" once a week. We eat out or stay in a watch a movie.

Sex can be improved, but both parties have to be willing, it sounds like she is not.

• LisaRose
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dimmers and candle light are wonderful. Why do you think strip clubs are so dark? So you can't see stretch marks, dimples, surgery scars, less than pretty faces. Low light is like an instant airbrushing. To me, in the picture up there, the older lady up there looks a might better than the older man.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Sorry you deal with those things DD...your circumstances do not indicate to me that you are a d-bag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit