...I DON`T LOOK GOOD NAKED ANYMORE...

by OUTLAW 25 Replies latest social humour

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I never walk around the house naked - the mirrors start projectile vomiting as I pass....

• prologos
    prologos

The naked truth is harder on ladies, because men have evolved to be so sight - orientated. dim the lights. candels preferred. or

use stand - ins for the initial phase.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

prologos, well said.

There are a multitude of sins (i.e. body imperfections) covered by alcohol and dim lighting.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hell to the Yeah NewYork44.

fortunately for me my husband is almost blind without his glasses.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I haven't looked good naked since I was in my early 20s. Fortunately, looking good naked is not necessary for having mind blowing sex. One of life's great joys is the fact that even ugly, fat, old people can get their freak on.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Any woman knows she is past it, when she tries spicing things up with a leather bra and hubby says: "new shoes?"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

finally awake - "Fortunately, looking good naked is not necessary for having mind blowing sex."

Definately helps, though.

finally awake - "One of life's great joys is the fact that even ugly, fat, old people can get their freak on."

Sure, as long as you don't think about it too much.

bigmac - "not really me--but--close enough"

So...

...you basically resemble a slightly more human-like version of the three mountain trolls from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

For most women sex is actually better as you get older.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I thought we were about to be treated to a photo of OUTLAW in the buff!!.

• prologos
    prologos

lisa: better, longer sex? perhaps it is BECAUSE they do not look THAT good any more? even undressing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit