JW.ORG CAMPAIGN AN UTTER FAILURE!

by Dis-Member 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillin
    stillin

Simon, how do you extract this sort of info?

• Simon
    Simon

It's on the Alexa site.

The Google analytics demographic information is probably more acurate and reliable but obviously I only have that for *this* site.

I just thought it was an interesting observation. Years of demonising education is obviously done as a protection to keep people in.

• stillin
    stillin

It IS interesting. Now to ratchet things up here. Actually, there's some pretty good commentary on this site. It isn't the same as it used to be but people have come up with some really astute observations here.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, that figure includes those such as myself who have visited that site just to see how blatantly stupid the material is. I have viewed a few of the videos and listened to a few of the audios, so I know how blatantly bad advice they give. They are damning souls that believe in and abide by the smut they print.

Not to mention the one time I visited the site just so I could read their site agreement. While I am in agreement that people should not re-upload the material onto other sites and claim it as their original work, people should be able to print portions of the material from their site with commentary just to expose how stupid their doctrines are.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Just because someone who was curious about the JW logo looked up the site, found out what it was and closed it doesnt mean the campaign or the site is a success. Real success will show in the baptismal numbers for the next few years. Substantial growth=success.

We should not put any stock in the numbers for the site; it means nothing! How many people walk in to Best Buy only to buy their stuff through Amazon? This is a major problem for Best Buy.

Proof is in the pudding and the pudding is converts!!

• rjharris
    rjharris

There is no speeding up of any work because the Most High did not give any commission to mankind. It will be a solitary angel who will be entrusted with declaring the Good News, not any human or human entity; and no angel has been given that "Good News" message yet. (Rev 14:6)

There is no speeding up of any work. Ask ten people on the street, what is the Good News message and you will get ten different responses or an "I don't know."

There is no speeding up of any work. Ask ten JWs what is the Good News message and you will get different responses. In fact, ask them what specifically is that Good News message (that will be preached) and where it is specifically written down and stated by God and Christ and they cannot show you. Why? Because it does not exist. It has not been given yet! Again, when it is, it will be an angel who will declare it.

So what has the WT and other religious organizations been preaching? A false "Gospel."

The darkeness and deception is so bad today that many think that placing literature in the hands of householders and making 'Bible Studies" is preaching the good news. All of that stuff is a man-made program.

In fact, Jesus NEVER said it would be his disciples who would preach the Good News about God's Kingdom. He simply stated that it "will be preached."

Jesus' commission for his disciples was NOT that they preach a Good News of the Kingdom message (which does not exist), but instead:

"Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

See it! See how Christ is being disobeyed? His commission to us was not to preach some Good News of the Kingdom but To MAKE DISCIPLES TO HIMSELF!

There is no mention of preaching a Good News of the Kingdom. No mention of making Bible Studies (disciples of the Bible). No mention of making JWs, Catholics, Mormons, Seventh Day Adventist, Lutherans, Baptist, and etc.

What is called by men - Christianity - has proved to be a misleader of the masses. Misleading and misdirecting away from Christs teachings and direction to us. Christianity teaches persons to believe and do what Christ did not teach and tell us to do. For what purpose? So that the truth is kept hidden and the masses remain kindergarten-level and dependent upon religious organization.

So not only has the JW campaigns proving to be a failure, future campaigns will not meet with success because God is not watering the seeds that they (and many other religious organizations) are sowing. If what they are planting is the truth, God would make it grow. There is no growth. Only manipulation of statistics to make it appear that there is growth.

No imperfect human can be trusted with preaching a "perfect" message as important as the Good News about Gods Kingdom. When God sent his Son into the world of mankind with a message, it was no imperfect person that he sent. He sent a perfect one to declare a teaching. So what makes arrogant humans think that God will put in their hands, a message so grand and important to declare to the entire world?

An angel will declare that message in the future. And, that angels name is Michael (Jesus). Only he is the "Faithful Witness" and the one who has earned the right to declare to the world "as a witness to it" the Good News of the Kingdom.

Our sight and insight has humans is dim. What can we possibly we witnesses of? We have not seen (or witnessed) everything. Only an angelic being could qualify as a witness.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

One of the biggest indicators that this campaign is a huge failure, is the fact if you look at the metrics of the website, the global ranking of the website is down 5 spots versus the previous 3 months. What could be worse than this? A decline after such intense promotional activities...wow.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "I think it's proof that the more educated you are, the more likely you are to leave OR be less likely to join in the first place. No wonder they are against further education."

I scratched my head for the longest time over the demonization of education back when I was stiill in, 'cause even back then, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was a perfect recipe for a worldwide body of morons.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

redvip2000 - "...if you look at the metrics of the website, the global ranking of the website is down 5 spots versus the previous 3 months."

But even still, it's some way, somehow, proof that it's "God's Visible Earthly organization"(TM).

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The only reason my husband and I went to the kh is because we liked the couple who visited us at our house over two years, developing a friendship (conditional friendship, but we didn't know that until some time went by).

We look at the internet every day now and there are all sorts of invites to the general populace for lots of different entertainments or self-improvement programs, shopping events, etc. None of these provoke me to break out of my routine.

I don't think some website is going to move anybody to go to some religious service. It's just an elaborate landing page for someone who has been contacted in the dtd, and wants to do research on the org or something. Also for Jw to print their wt lessons I guess.

Marina

Zoos, that's a funny phrase, I love it- They just don't give a click

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit