car chase by elders at age 11

by ashtheflash 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• willyloman
    willyloman

This well illustrates the impression this religion can make on 11 year old kids (and kids of various other ages as well). Should be required reading for JW parents who, at first, will discount the whole story as the works of a child's wild imagination. However, dubs who've been around for a long time will recognize how something like this could happen, and thoughtful ones will understand how it impacted the child who experienced it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Special Watchtower And Tracts team

Hehehe, that was cute!

Annie

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I would feel sorry for any health insurance company that covered elders who were stupid enough to try chasing me.

Walter

• Swan
    Swan

And they say it isn't a cult!

Tammy

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Mario Andretti would have been proud of you...

J

• avishai
    avishai

They used to stake out a DA'd friend of mine's house where those of us still nominally "in" would go to party. They would call his house non-stop (before caller ID) drive by, etc. God, the paranoia. it drove is nuts. Finally, we did'nt care. We'd see their car's coming and moon the window.

• groovycat.
    groovycat.

Aww, they never tried anything like that with me. Suppose I was never baptised, but I wish they had!

I'd have shown them how to really drive and had a barrel of laughs at the same time ... then just for good measure, after I'd lost them of course, I'd have gone back to kick their ass .

psycho's

Groovycat

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

This too happened to me. I believe it is a common occurance.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/77557/1.ashx

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit