Heavy metal

by Godsendconspirator 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ocean1111 - "You might try some Buckethead if you haven't already heard him..."

Boba Fett released a CD? Awesome!!!

• marmot
    marmot

I just went to see Gojira and Mastodon on Wednesday.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

marmot - "I just went to see Gojira and Mastodon on Wednesday."

Cage match!!!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Before the "truth" I loved it all, the louder/the faster, the better (speed/thrash/black/death metal). Saw metallica and Slayer for the first time on their second tour (Ride the Lightning/hell Awaits). Threw away a lot of rare vinyl after my bible study (Hellhammer, Mercyful Fate, Bathory) Now back on track, planning to see Exodus in March on their European tour!

• Thirteenth tribe
    Thirteenth tribe

I love heavy metal/ heavy rock music but like a muppet I got rid of so much of my music upon my early study days. Back in 2010 I saw Metallica they are still my favourite band but I kept a lot of my music tastes to myself after I realised everyone in my new congregation was lame and classed Bon jovi as heavy rock music!! I've been back into my gigs this year ...check out "Tremonti" for speed / or the latest "Alter bridge" material for awesome guitar riffs ... Modern but influenced by the greats. Such s shame we lost Lemmy this year , I shed a tear over a beer what a legend 😛

Btw is it true slash is reuniting with guns n roses ??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit