Is new light coming again?

by justme67 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Elders dont know sh&T. That doesnt mean there wont be changes, it just means they have no clue what they are until they get the anouncement. When I found out from here the new light concerning the F&DS I asked a Missionary CO and he had no clue about it. If there is anything new we usually find out here first.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Elders are designed to continuously proclaim the end is just around the corner, they do it ever meeting and probably every talk.

When one member from their congregation is starting to lose interest and fade away from the congregation, a shepherding call usually occurs and

they will inevitably bring up... well you do realize that the end is very close now, you want to make sure your in god's appeasement.

Its a given.

At times they will make statements like we have information coming out soon (New Light) thats going to change things.

The fact is its overblown BS

• sir82
    sir82

"if you knew what we know, you wouldnt want to leave."

They're bluffing.

Wait - that's not complete.

Thety're idiots and they're bluffing.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Unless planning to isolate yourself, any issues found within the Org will be found anywhere else we all imperfect/sinful humans are.

Remember the good. Be well.

GC

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Hi Justme,

So glad you didn't fall for it. They've been using that trick for a while now. Welcome to freedom! Hugs, 4thgen

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Unless I missed a letter or two I'd cry b/s on this one.

The re-branding process is in full effect though so I am sure there are more changes ahead, the Eld-Whores just don't about it yet.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe the New Light is we are dropping the Watchtower and Awake magazines entirely because they hold so much historical Bullshit.

The new identity we are going to use for are monthly publications is going to be JW.Org for all articles being released.

Jehovah's guiding light has shone through once again for us prasie Jah ! .

• flipper
    flipper

" New light " is always coming with these weirdos. Because the " old light " is never accurate and never fulfilled - or true. So WT leaders keep making up what they call " new light ". I agree with some of the others here - the elders are bluffing. They are the biggest BSers outside of the GB itself

• Ding
    Ding

Secret knowledge only the select few have.

Isn't that the claim that gets cults going in the first place -- invisible presence, prophetic pyramid measurements, etc.?

• steve2
    steve2

In any other context, having special knowledge that no one else has is a symptom that medication is overdue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit