Is new light coming again?

by justme67 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Since the "oh so important" bookstudy was deleted some time ago, they're probably reinstating "goody night" once a month, right after the service meeting is concluded....Wouldn't want to miss out on that !

Seriously though, some have speculated that they'll soon do away with DF'ing and shunning. Since you brought this topic up in your conversation with them, maybe that's what they're talking about. Can't you imagine how furious some JW's would be if they no longer had any excuse to shun people they've been shunnin for years? Talk about having to eat Crow !

I doubt it though, it's more likely the "goody night" thing.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Whatever watchtarded thing they THINK they know, we will know it first. They have probably been told by the CO that THE END is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, just around the corner.

DD

• steve2
    steve2

Elders keeping quiet about supposedly momentous changes???? Who'd have thought? A worldwide collection of elders who somehow manage you tantalize back into the hall various numbers who have left with such an airy-fairy comment. It would have sprung a leak by now.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'd say, "I don't want to be part of an organization where certain men have critically important information that they think could be life saving and they won't tell that person what it is when they are standing right there in front of them." Exit right.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I'd say, "I don't want to be part of an organization where certain men have critically important information that they think could be life saving and they won't tell that person what it is when they are standing right there in front of them." Exit right.

Maybe it works like their stupid JW.Org campaign. Even though the JW is standing right in front of you offering you a tract, you have to go to JW.Org and request a visit from a JW to answer your questions.

Hello.....why couldn't the JW just there offer to answer any questions?

• justme67
    justme67

Hi Mum. You are right on with those points about the mob similarities.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

This makes me think of trying to cancel your cable TV. Only when you want to cancel and switch to another company do they bring out their "special offers" to make you stay. Though, there's one critical difference - the cable company usually actually has something to offer whereas these elders where just bluffing.

• bohm
    bohm

• "if you knew what we know, you wouldnt want to leave."

lol, this is great stuff.

• There will be a new sound system at the KH and this will give you the oppertunity to donate money and bri.. happify jehovah.
    • There will be a new exiting article on daniels prophecy in the WT. The news is it still mean the end is very close, just like the last 200 times.
    • The end is one day closer to morrow than it was today.
    • The column width on jw.org will be adjusted. Words has it it will be decreased.
    • You can have the priveledge of cleaning the toilets at the KH.
    • the weather will be good next weekend so you can have a good day in FS.

Make a mental note that they said this and notice how absolutely nothing of importance has happened in six months.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

No new light yet...

They're still in the process of pulling it out of their asses...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I very much doubt the elders know much more than is already known about upcoming stuff. It's far more speculation around the "nearness" of the big A, the chariot speeding up, constant messages from the GB that the end is very, very close, 100 years of bugger all happening etc.

After the conventions this summer the R&F are wetting themselves about world events. It's hyped them up no end and bought them a little time. I expect they know nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit