Do you like the people in the Bible?

by Dis-Member 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pinku
    Pinku

Dis-Member,

I would like to meet king Solomon, and will inform him that he was being referred to as Solomon the wise. I am sure he would respond: "This is the greatest joke a human being can hear on earth--me having increased the burden of people when they asked to reduce it, me having increased the number of wives and concubines more than any one who is incurably romantic ..... me having ....being called THE WISE

• Mum
    Mum

I think I would like Amos if he's the guy who wrote the book of Amos. He had his priorities straight and cared about the poor and needy.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Those people...? From that time period... in the Middle East..? I'd be carrying a Lousiville Slugger. Knock some sense into them, lol.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I like the righteous ones. I'd most like to talk to Noah. Did he ever see the angels in front of the garden of Eden? What did the materialized demon angels and the Nephilim look like? How did people react to the ark he was building? Did people try to get into the ark when the rain started falling?

• kaik
    kaik

I have very little interest in the people of the bible, but I would say that Jonah was the most natural person there. David, Solomon, Jehu, Elizeus, and other are rather unpleasant people to deal with. I would be interested to see Samson, Goliath, Judas, and all these bad dudes of the bible to see if they were really messed up.

• Onager
    Onager

I'd like to meet the person who can catch Three hundred foxes alive in one night. On his own!

Hang on, I just remembered that it's the same person who then tied burning torches to their tails and then let them go again in the worst act of animal cruelty since the flood killed everything not in a box. Don't want to meet him any more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit