"So, how many tracts did you place last month during the campaign???"

by stuckinarut2 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I wonder if they're trying to figure the amount of money contributed in comparison to the amount of tracts let out. It's always about the money, you know.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I still reckon the funny thing will be:

The org will know exactly how many they printed worldwide, right?

Sooooo, when the combined figures come in from around the world, and they see a figure three times as much reported, then they will KNOW everyone has just been lying due to peer pressure and a need to appear "righteous"....

NEXT we will have an article all about "reporting our time faithfully and accuratly" (notice, not "truthfully" as that will show that they think the average witness is LIEING)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

ZERO

DD

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Do they count tracts now on their JW time reports? Unless I'm mistaken, I don't remember tracts being listed on the reports. Seems like there was magazines, books & brochures. Tracts were somethng I left in a door if I never has any old magazines to leave.

P.S. Was I really in a former life a cult member who keep track of time & placements and listed it on a report to send to cult HQ? LOL

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I should of taken some of those tracks and during the month every time I had to go, finish by wiping my ass with a couple three. Next time maybe I'll do that, there so cheaply made not much better then tp anyway..

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

AM - yeah, they made a change a couple months back that we should now report tracts. It's just another way of making the r/f feel like they're doing something productive while they waste their weekends.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'm assuming you picked up a few bundles from the hall, so just count them out and toss into trash-simple.

BTW how did you get away with aux-pio without "placing" any?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit