"So, how many tracts did you place last month during the campaign???"

by stuckinarut2 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As we all know, the org now wants everyone to count the number of flimsy, one page tracts on every monthly report from now on...

So, what is the general buzz around the traps about how many the average witness is REPORTED to have placed?

(Yes, it is a seriously stupid thing designed to keep the flock busy and also designed to measure their 'spirituality')

I need to fudge my report, and I havent got the foggiest clue what sort of numbers each witness has on average 'placed'.....

• Paris
    Paris

I have not attended meetings in 20 years but feel free to put me down for 18,000 tracts. I papered my garage in them.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Why do you feel the need to lie about how many tracts you placed?

• smiddy
    smiddy

I need to fudge my report, and I havent got the foggiest clue what sort of numbers each witness has on average 'placed'.....

stuck...2 , You are still obviously under the control of 8 guys in WT LA-LA land .

Lie through your teeth , they have done it for over 130 years , do as Paris suggests and could be an elder very soon

smiddy

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That depends on what you used them for:

toilet paper

lining the kitty litter tray

shredded into confetti for use at your exit party

I am sure you pull some imaginary number from somewhere.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Stuck how many did they give you?

25 -30 homes per hour x 15 hrs sound about right?

You are shooting to be an undercover apostate servant..and eventually a GB member correct? You will need a secret decoder ring 1st.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I've not placed any and I'm happy to put '0' on my report.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks for the replies.

Yep, I'm only fudging things in order to fly under the radar at the moment.

I don't want to put down a figure that is too far off the average if you know what I mean.

Yes, it's a deceitful thing to do....but that's what needs to be done at the moment....

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

I don't know. I didn't bother to keep count. I'll just choose a random number for them

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

If u were pioneering then I would say 45-60 is adequate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit