"So, how many tracts did you place last month during the campaign???"

by stuckinarut2 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That sounds good ignorance...yes....

middle ground....

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

10 per hour is actually pretty typical around here. That's about 25 houses an hour, but 5 are at home and don't accept the propaganda, and the other 20 are split with your d2d partner.

Oh, and that's assuming you don't count your breaks. If you do, you can knock that down by about 25-50%

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Try getting a chipper/shredder. Now, place about 500,000 of them and shred them for use as mulch. You should now be able to count 500,000 and waste their money and time in printing them. Make sure you donate nothing for them.

• sir82
    sir82

Ditto on the above - 10 per hour is fine.

Subrtract 2 or 3 to make it look not-made-up. For example, if you report 6 hours, write down that you placed 58 tracts.

• Island Man
    Island Man

zero!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I need to mulch the garden. Does anyone have any extra to share?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

120 is the average

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I don't report tracts, never have, never will.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

You're missing out on all the fun, Sliding.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I can remember back to one or two tract Drop Efforts where we were given100 per Publisher, and you were therfore expected to knock on as many doors as it took in a month to get rid of, sorry "place", your 100.

This was easy in Towns, but in our rural area, 100 doors were represented by many miles and many hours,especially as you usually went out with otherJDubs, who would want to get rid of their asswipe material as well.

Of course, in their Ivory Tower the GB had no concept of this. *

It used to irk me when someone said "Did you manage to do your 100 ? , I would think, well no, but that doesn't mean I am a failure, it means I stopped and spoke to some people about the Good News whilst you were running on to the next house just to get rid of one more tract.

* This is slightly off topic, but that remark about the closeted and parochial view of circumstances that the GB have reminds me of when a C.O came round and asked "What is the biggest problem we face in our Ministry?" he was expecting an answer (textbook and script) like "Apathy", but a Sister raised her hand and said " Mud !". Which was true, she could have added several other farmyard excretions but was too polite, trying to go DtoD in our Sunday Best with polished shoes did not work in our neck of the woods.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit