144,000 New Light update

by goingthruthemotions 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I updated the list of partakers to 2013 (see below)...if I was to predict as to what new light might be coming down the BORG POOP SHOOT may be. I would predict that they need to do something about the 144,000 being a literal number.

for two reasons:

1. the number of partakers is increasing every year. ( how does the BORG explain this? They can't so they will come with new light "Oh we were given divine new insight and interpetation, the 144000 is not a literal number....nix the anointed and give all power to the FDS as Gods sole line of communication! and everyone partake if you feel your conciouse will let you.) (NOT)

2. the amount of money that was spent the last 3 years was astronomical. (see below)

• 1992 Borg spent $45,218,257.56 to pay for special pioneers, missionaries and TO’s
    • 2011 BORG spent over 173 million for special pioneers, missionaries, and TO’s and not mentioned is the amount of money it takes to run a website. i.e.to be high up on all the searches cost a lot of money
    • 2012 Borg spent over 184 million for special pioneers, missionaries, and TO’s and not mentioned is the amount of money it takes to run a website. i.e.to be high up on all the searches cost a lot of money
    • 2013 Borg spent over $200 million for special pioneers, missionaries, and TO’s and not mentioned is the amount of money it takes to run a website. i.e.to be high up on all the searches cost a lot of money

Look at the difference between 1992 and 2012 the cost has quadrupled. Am I to believe the special pioneers and missionaries and TO's get that kind of cost of living over 10 years? Where is the money going? Freaking Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the lawsuits and having to pay for a new golden calf JW.ORG and the other stuff.....they can't afford to loose people. It is no wonder why they are selling off so much of there properties.

Please remember ALL.....IT'S A FREAKING CULT and CORPORATION!!!!!!! THEY ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT SALVATION....THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT MONEY and CONTROL!

GTTM

• Viviane
    Viviane

Am I to believe the special pioneers and missionaries and TO's get that kind of cost of living over 10 years?

FYI, that's actually 21 years.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

LOL, thats what i meant......point is the amount of money that is being spent and what needs to be done to maintain it.

GTTM

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think saying the 144,000 is symbolic is a logical step. First they need to make sure that Dubbies know who the boss is. Getting rid of faders and trouble makers, thinning the flock is a good preliminary step. That way, when they say " Everyone partake!", there won't be any upstarts. The trick is to get rid of anyone who already knows the 144,000 is probably literal, and that all Christians are under the new covenant.

You want those people gone. Then you blindside the sheeple with nu-light. The rebels who would say, " I told you so.", will be gone. The stupified sheeple will think its new and believe the GB are the shizz!! They will partake "unworthily" because they are told to do it, and they will NEVER DOUBT OR QUESTION THE GB. Why would they?? The only JWs left will be the most ignorant and blindly obedient, and that's just the way MOTHER wants it.

DD

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

There will be no new light on the 144,000. The number will remain literal. Somethings you can't change without exposing the whole fraud, and causing the house of cards to fal down. This is one of those doctrines. The BG was very lucky to get the rank & file to buy the "over-lapping generation" and "only the GB is the F&DS" new light changes. They would be pushing it if they went to a "144,000 is now figurative" doctrine this late in their time of the end. They will keep explaining away increases in partakers as people more bat-shit crazy than regular JW's who really are of their anointed 144,000 class.

• Dagney
    Dagney

GTTM: may I ask where those figures came from? I want to share them with a JW. Thank you.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I disagree. They can do it. They have already convinced the sheeple of the overlapping generation, and that there is a distinction between the FDS and "anointed" ones. What's dumber than saying that Jesus own hand-picked disciples are NOT part of the FDS?!?! Not much could be dumber, yet they pillex it off. We also have 3 classes of domestics now; 1) anointed FDS 2) anointed non- FDS 3) Non- anointed/ non- FDS

Saying that the new covenant is for the forgiveness of sins, but doesn't mean you go to heaven, would be easy. The sheeple WILL obey and the WTBTS doesn't have to worry about a rising "symbolic" number. The sheeple will say, " When will then END come?" The GB will say, " when the last anointed par taker is sealed. When will that be? It's symbolic, it's wise not to speculate."

DD

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I got the figures from the 2012 watchtower library and the JW.org website. took some research but it's there. after 1991 finding the information was harder because the writers or the GB didn't have much orignization that i could tell.

GTTM

• galaxie
    galaxie

The typical jw mind set will accept ANY noooo light crap thrown at them.

To doubt or reject it means critical thinking which will lead to traumatic changes in their lives they know this because as soon as they begin to doubt the gb ( fds parable distorters ) they can feel it, so just as the addict will keep using the JWs keep drinking the koolaid.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It would be better to just say the 144,000 is symbolic. That would help explain why the END is delayed. Then perhaps in another decade say that all domestics partake under the new covenant. The further we get from 1914, the less critical thinking exists among the younger dubs. Besides, the GB is modernizing the ORG. So socializing is all that will matter.

Heck, we know doctrine doesn't matter already. It's only going to get worse.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit