AUGUST 2014 OVER!! NOW WHAT??

by NoMoreHustle 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

While sitting through a dreadful meeting today, while staring into SPACE, I wondered what is next for JW's now that the "GREATEST PREACHING CAMPAIGN" in the history of mankind is over. What is everyone gonna be obsessed with now? Who knows maybe the Annual Meeting? I am proud to say I didn't do a darn thing not even one minute of field service!!

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

September

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Well JWs are used to anticlimactic events! Hype hype hype then nothing. On to the next scheme!

Every memorial, "This will be our last!"

Every DC/RC, "This will be our last!"

Every campaign, "This will be our last! Look how jehoober is speeding up the work!"

• suavojr
    suavojr

"I can smell Armageddon"

"New Revised Bible in Spanish"

"The new system is just around the corner"

Jw's will continue to worship the GB and their new jw.org idol, advertise, advertise the new jw.org website and their kings the GB.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Well, one can only hope something happens in October, being that it's such a special month and all.

Disappointment and unfulfilled expectations prove all the more to a JW that they are in the one true religion.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

new campaign october the public Watchtower about Gods Kingdom

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The GB has been on a campaign to keep em busy with anything and everything, mainly as a distraction to keep the troops from thinking about Jesus sitting up on his royal throne for 100 years and not yet producing the royal dump.

Will they try to keep up the pace in 2015? Its going to be pretty hard to keep coming up with historical events, especially since 2015 coincides with exactly nothing. A real letdown may occur in the next few years as more JWs wake up and smell the coffee.

• fulano
    fulano

The GB has been on a campaign to keep em busy with anything and everything, mainly as a distraction to keep the troops from thinking about Jesus sitting up on his royal throne for 100 years and not yet producing the royal dump.

Will they try to keep up the pace in 2015? Its going to be pretty hard to keep coming up with historical events, especially since 2015 coincides with exactly nothing. A real letdown may occur in the next few years as more JWs wake up and smell the coffee.

It is the 40th anniversery of 1975! Don't forget that!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wish that unfulfilled expectations and disappointments still made me happy. My sex life would be awesome....

DD

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

the "GREATEST PREACHING CAMPAIGN" in the history of mankind

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not known as a JW where I live or on the street. JW's finally knocked at my door this weekend and they did not speak English and went on their merry way. I have walked past several JW's moving about 0.5 to 1 mph in clusters and nobody put a jw.org flyer in my hand.

Even those that were offered one or found it stuffed in their front door won't have a clue about the greatest campaign. It's a dud, it is already forgotten as it finishes. All this is to keep JW's running around like Chicken Little saying "The sky is falling."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit