AUGUST 2014 OVER!! NOW WHAT??

by NoMoreHustle 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Anyone ever heard of Malawi ???? I thought so!

When things start fizzleing out for watchtower,

they start making shit up. When 1975 failed, they

distracted us with the beatings & raping of our

sisters & brothers. They losts home & families!

WHY you ask ......because of the 1975 failure &

the huge dissappointment of the believers......

witnesses started to leave wt....so .....

BIG DISTRACTION

& they didn't care who they hurt as long as they

could hide their guilt & lies by shoveing our noses

into something else!!!

So watch out for the trouble

that they will manfacture ...somewhere in this world

to take the attention off the fact that many jw's are

waking-up & leaving ....and they have run out of all

the other kind of regular shit to amaze us with!!!

clarity

• piztjw
    piztjw

AUGUST 2014 OVER!! NOW WHAT??

Well, my goodness, I happen to have it what's next from and un-impeachable source.....

September is going to be even more special. The reason being that this very September will positively be the VERY LAST September in 2014 before "the end" comes....someday.

• prologos
    prologos

and the 90 st anniversary of 1925, the promised resurrection of the old faithful men (and their now separated wives.). and as fulano said, 40 years since 1975.

The greatest campaign ever ended with a whimper, a big blue symbol (not IBM) on the hall, about twice the size than the 'khojw' muted antique.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Our household never received a JW.ORG tract during august , and we live in a regional town of about 7000 people and with about 90 publishers so where were they ?

smiddy

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

We received that tract during one of their "search and destroy" missions, conducted in my neighborhood. They just left them and ran off.

My wife and I no longer "attend", however, she is fond of saying; "I'm so glad that this System is going to end very soon".

She and I have been hearing/saying this for over 50 years. She's one of those; "things can't get any worse" idiologues.

Thing is, she refuses to mentally digest the statistical facts that contradict this world view. This is the typical mentality of the fully indoctrinated. When I spoke w/ my 74 y.o. mother, the other day, she went on and on about the GB/FDS giving us our "spiritual food at the proper time", yadda yadda. My problem is that I spent all those years studying teachings that are now repudiated. What a waste of time. At least I'm glad I didn't follow their moratorium on higher education.

• tootired2care
  • PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

I still have the picture fixed in my mind of the screwed up tract about their website that I found on my floor after it being shoved through my letter box on the first of august. like most people would have, I chucked it in the recycling as junk mail, barely glancing at it.

It really amused me all month to see them so hyped up about this on social media, calling it the greatest preaching campaign ever etc. it's just a crumpled up piece of paper that everyone chucked away. times a billion. No preaching. No converts. No educating people about Jesus or God.

They really do seem to be living in some fantasy world, far away from everyone else. Completely delusional.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"When 1975 failed, they distracted us with the beatings & raping of oursisters & brothers. They losts home & families!WHY you ask ......because of the 1975 failure &the huge dissappointment of the believers......witnesses started to leave wt....so .....BIG DISTRACTION"

Nice attempt - if it had not been for the fact that the Malawi persecutions mainly took place years before 1975 ................

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Like it has been stated here before, the campaign and every other one is just about keeping them busy. Everyone knows that if you have a bunch of bored children, soon they will start running around and wrecking things. So you give em games and activities to keep them occupied. Busy work. Tract and leaflet campaigns are gb busy work.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

tooT2c posted the tract above, I recall delivering that nonsense, I was just beginning to wake up, and found it a silly chore, I didn't deliver many that month, I was given 100 and binned most of 'em.

The thing is, that was a good few years ago, and there is no sign of yet another WT prediction coming true is there ?

What they call "false religion" is thriving as they decline.

As to the O.P's " Now What?", I think the GB and those who direct the Org. are planning to go back to normal for a few months, offering Mags and other crap.

The thing is, having got children hyped up , as Julia says above, you have to bring them down gently, and give them something else to look forward to.

The GB and Co seem to have missed this, unless rumours of something at the AGM are true, I rather suspect that will be a damp squib this year though.

What a downer from now on for poor hyped up child-like Dubbies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit