ISIS Recruits Children To Perform Beheadings, Shoot Rifles, Carry Out Terrorist Attacks

by Bangalore 41 Replies latest social current

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

ISIS Recruits Children To Perform Beheadings, Shoot Rifles, Carry Out Terrorist Attacks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-training-children-behead-launch-terrorist-attacks-article-1.1921995

Bangalore

• designs
    designs

I guess these wars will go on for another 60 years....

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Video postings from the terror group show little boys firing weapons. Kids tell of being forced to watch decapitations and stonings, according to a report.

-------------------------------

You know - if you take away the ISIS identifier - we just saw a little girl at a shooting range firing an UZI - can we really pretend there's any difference in children firing guns in one country vs another? A gun has one use - to kill - a child is a child - we can't be really upset at a picture in one country without feeling the same way in our own country when the same picture is shown of little kids holding guns can we?

If you take it a step further - these kids are being forced to watch killings which one assumes is to desensitize them emotionally and mentally - no doubt as we recoil in horror at those actions - how many people let their kids sit in front of zombie shows where decapitation happens twenty times an hour? or watch slasher films? or sit in front of video games hour after hour where the intent of winning is the highest number of people you can kill - kids starting at 6 or 7 years old.

I think it's both dangerous and sad that there are generations of kids over there who are living like this because it means the war never stops. w

• bohm
    bohm

sammielee24: You know - if you take away the ISIS identifier - we just saw a little girl at a shooting range firing an UZI - can we really pretend there's any difference in children firing guns in one country vs another? A gun has one use - to kill - a child is a child - we can't be really upset at a picture in one country without feeling the same way in our own country when the same picture is shown of little kids holding guns can we?

yes there is, the girl was instructed to shoot at a non-human target and quite frankly I can't believe you can miss that distinction.

Obviously the argument implies all adult who shoot guns for fun are similar to adult isis militants executing civilians.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ISIS Recruits Children To Perform Beheadings, Shoot Rifles, Carry Out Terrorist Attacks

You know - if you take away the ISIS identifier - we just saw a little girl at a shooting range firing an UZI -

can we really pretend there's any difference in children firing guns in one country vs another?

Thats a huge leap..

The little girl wasn`t Training to Shoot or Behead people..

............................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

If you take it a step further - these kids are being forced to watch killings which one assumes is to desensitize them emotionally and mentally - no doubt as we recoil in horror at those actions - how many people let their kids sit in front of zombie shows where decapitation happens twenty times an hour? or watch slasher films? or sit in front of video games hour after hour where the intent of winning is the highest number of people you can kill - kids starting at 6 or 7 years old.

Then I guess there's only one solution: legally ban all movies, video games, comic books, etc. that show any type of violence. Hell, while we're at it, let's just outlaw all movies, video games and comic books-period. Because as we all know, morality can be legislated, and it's always best to allow other people to make the really important decisions in life for you.

Overarching, emotional, knee jerk, paint-everyone-with-the-widest-brush-possible arguments always result in the best outcome.

bohm: yes there is, the girl was instructed to shoot at a non-human target and quite frankly I can't believe you can miss that distinction.

Obviously the argument implies all adult who shoot guns for fun are similar to adult isis militants executing civilians.

Well said.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

ISIS divides the world into two classes:the true believer and the infidel (many times other Muslims) where they live as second class citizens or not at all. They roll through an area and kill anyone that is not as much of a 'true believer' in Islam as they would like, in order to instill fear, and to force convert everyone into Islamic zealots. They are modern day religious crusaders, that play on the religiuous sentiment of the people, to get them to take up arms in their gods name. This is going to be a very difficult enemy, and this is a perfect example of just how dangerous how any 'true beleiver' religious mindset can be to the world in general.

They have plenty to draw from their religious texts too.

"About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad's biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers."

- Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy

• designs
    designs

Summer camp for Palistinian children under Hamas- noose tying, blade sharpining, cleaning your uzi....

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

how many people let their kids sit in front of zombie shows where decapitation happens twenty times an hour? or watch slasher films? or sit in front of video games hour after hour where the intent of winning is the highest number of people you can kill - kids starting at 6 or 7 years old.

I'm sorry sammielee24 that you can't tell the difference between story telling and reality. I'm sorry that you don't realize the difference between actually shooting someone and causing them harm vs playing a video game. I'm not sure why you can't see the difference (probably years of indoctrination I would assume) but most 6 and 7 year olds CAN see the difference.

I'll try to enlighten you if I can. Perhaps you've been to someones house where they have a bowl of fake plastic fruit used for decoration (apples, grapes, bananas, etc). We all understand that just becuase something may appear simuliar to something else it doesn't mean it is something else. No one would say that you could get the same nutritional value from a fake banana as a real banana because they look simuliar. That would be absurd. And no one thinks that you can get the same desensitation from a hollywood death scene as seeing a real death.

I can watch Saving Private Ryan where people have their legs blown off and their guts hanging out from their stomaches and see it all in full frame HD and not be bothered by it. However, when they released the grainy ISIS video last week, filmed from a distance and showing a long line of dead bodies murdered at the hands of their captors, I became physically sick and had to turn the news off. I could not look at it. Because I knew that what I was seeing were real people.

Watching a movie or playing a vedio game that is detailed or gorry does not desensitizes you to human suffering. However, ISIS taking their young kids to these killing fields and telling them that "God wants us to do this to other people" does desensitize kids.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Amazing how people either can't or refuse to step back and ask -

If an alien looked down and saw kids holding guns or watching beheading - how would they know the difference - you can apply all your systematic logic into it, but as I said in case you didn't get it - step back and look on the outside in - a child holding a gun is a child holding a gun - stop being so hypocritical in imagining from the outside that anyone can understand why you want a kid holding a gun - it's a weapon - it's designed to kill and if you are trained to shoot a weapon then the consequence just might be you kill someone. The USA has 100,000 gun victims a year - that's no small number.

sw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit