WT makes comic books now!

by wifibandit 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Full set http://imgur.com/a/JVCLA

I put that album together so you don't have to give www.JW.Borg any more traffic

Sample:

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Is this real life?

• sir82
    sir82

That comic strip is just begging for revised dialogue!

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is all part of their new "trendy" JW.org persona.

• FrenchFreeJW
    FrenchFreeJW

Can you imagine the size of a camp that could accommodate up to 4 millions people and animals ?

'So the people gathered around Aaron and said to him: “Get up, make for us a god who will go ahead of us'

Millions of people around Aaron.... he made just one calf for all ... it's so ridiculous

• sir82
    sir82

Can you imagine the size of a camp that could accommodate up to 4 millions people and animals ?

I've always felt sorry for the poor saps who lived square in the middle of the camp, when considering the commandment to "squat outside the camp".

People living in the middle would be walking 5 or 6 hours a day just to get to a spot to, pardon the expression, take a dump & then go back home. Yahweh forbid you eat spoiled manna and needed to go more fequently.

Now that would make for an entertaining comic!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

QUICK!!! Someone make an image of JW.ORG floating above the Golden Calf!! I am saddened by the lack of dead bodies.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What really sucks is that I am searching high and low for an illustrator to help me with a project. The WTBTS has free talent churning out this crap for them. It's all been done anyway, I have seen the "Action" bible ( I think ) at Walmart. It looks cooler. I can't wait to see how hot Lots daughter are.

DD

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Thanks Wifibandit!

Isaac

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Created with Photo Editor-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit