Looking for a new razor

by Theredeemer 19 Replies latest social physical

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Any suggestions on a new razor? I kind of want to try a safety double edge but Im so used to the store brand razors. Any one here own a safety doubleedge or a straight edge?

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

interestiing this ad was up when i opened the link to this thread

• 88JM
    88JM

Before anyone suggests "dollar shave club" or any similar service - don't bother:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/does-dollar-shave-really-save-1334930885394

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

lol. Scary how we are constantly being monitored.

• Splash
    Splash

@Brainfloss

The ads are linked to your recent surfing habits.

I shan't tell you the ads that appear on my screen

Splash

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I'm like you, though every time I use the triple and four blade razors my Dad has I LOVE them!

Isaac

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Wow. The algorithms that the Ad trackers have now are really good. As I was reading the original post, to the right of the post there is an AD for a razor.

Not sure everybody else sees it as well.

• Incognito
    Incognito

I too am considering a double edge safety razor. I am currently using one of the big brand multi blade versions but find that even though the head follows the contours of my face, the shave is not as close as what is acheived with fewer blades.

Men shaving with a safety razor, shaving mug & brush has recently grown in popularity.

Here is one of the ads from the top of this thread post: https://www.onerazor.com/?mid=5750087

There are various distributors of men's specialty shaving products online including ebay.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Yes, I'm into safety razor shaving. Try some cheap ones from ebay, you will find razors from 2 dollars and upwards.

At the same time look for some brushes and shaving soaps/dreams. Start with the cheap ones!

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

safety are good, you can get a used one on ebay. but different brands and different years have different closeness of shave. i highly recommend a straight razor. i used to restore old ones and sell them. PM me for more info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit