My summer camp job experience

by d 37 Replies latest social relationships

• d
    d

NO not at all. trust me I have feelings. I am not not going to say I love the girl that is just too much. I want to be able to hang out with her more often.Either way I want to go to Russia and see the school their and if I bump into her then it is all good.Trust me I like the girl but I beleive that a true relationship takes time. We are just friends but she really wants to see again.So I figure why not.Trust me I am being cautious about this whole thing.

• Dis-Member
  • d
    d

Thanks I told her that I hope to visit either next summer or in 2 yrs from now. She wants to keep the friendship going.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I had an internship for the U.S. Senate and lived in a college dormitory. The college kid was a big mistake. When people left DC from the dorm, a couple parted. Her father loaded her belongings into the family car. The couple was in anguish. As luck would have it, they lived on opposite coasts. There was no privacy. I had an ache in my tummy watching them say goodbye. Once she left, he shrugged his shoulder as if "who cares? Not me. I am a sophisticated." It was so postured that all the older man laughed.

I've always wanted to see Moscow and St. Petersburg-in the summer.

• d
    d

She told me herself she does not want a relationship.But her friends said she said that she said as a defense mechanism.Their is a picture we took together and the body language says otherwise.

• Dis-Member
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos

I wonder if you realize, d, that you could easily recreate a relationship up to this point with just about any girl who actually lives on the same continent as you.

• d
    d

of course but I am not looking for a relationship we are just friends.I know I am not the only guy she has met and she is not the only female I have met from Russia.Trust me I have not saying she is my soulmate what I am just saying is that when I travel I hope to see her.Trust me I was hoping to study in Europe anyway before I met her and she told me that I should make a stop to Russia.She already told me a relationship would never work and I am okay with that.That way their is less pressure.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Okay, cool. You opened the thread asking how to deal with the deep sadness you were feeling, which to me sounded like when I pined for a girl that I had a serious crush on. Now on page 2 it suddenly sounds like you've changed your perspective on the situation, but I guess I didn't realize that and was still speaking from the standpoint of whether you should attempt to have a romantic relationship with her.

Far be it from me to stand in the way of someone wanting to have a long-distance friendship, though my experience is that the platonic ones don't last either when they span many time zones. That doesn't mean you can't try anyway. Well, I wish you the best.

• d
    d

Trust me I am not going for a serious relationship this is just unrealstic for anyone including me.I asked my school if I can visit their as an exchange student and they said no due to Russia's tensions with the U.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit