What Would You Answer A JW If They Asked You If You Would Ever Come Back ?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I'm really not very smart. But I'm not THAT stupid.

Marina

• minimus
    minimus

I don't want to be in a cult again.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If you left as I did before the major recent changes, Generation, who the FDS is etc etc, you can say as I did to 2 Elders a while ago :

" I can't come back, the religion I left no longer exists, what you guys have to do is treat me like a member of the Public who is new to it all, and convince me you now have the truth".

I wonder when they will call back on me to do just that ?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

We reply to WHAT? Whatever they say we now say: What makes you think we left Jesus or Jehovah?

Oh you mean WTBTS MEETINGS ! Well we were "stumbled"by theft of $$ by the WT Society and protection of pedophiles. Then turn on the WTBTS by saying:"When they release the Child Molester Database we will go back to meetings". And use it to tell a little TTAT.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“Balaamsass2”: “And use it to tell a little TTAT.”

Absolutely! I mean, they asked for it, right? I say, Let ’em have it – from both barrels!

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

I prefer the simple approach...F#$K OFF!

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Why won't I return to the Witnesses? When I was attending, I saw and heard enough cringe-worthy actions and statements to last a lifetime.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Only if either (1) Satan and/or Astaroth insisted I go back to the cancer (and then it would be to please them and not because of caring about joke-hova or fear about getting destroyed) or (2) I get court-ordered back. There is no way I will ever believe the jokehovian witless religion is the key to salvation, or even that they could provide a means to salvation. There is no way I will believe it to be an acceptable way of living. No way I will believe its doctrine to be anything more than lies intended to my damnation and global communism.

• Quendi
    Quendi

"Not just NO, but HELL NO!!"

Quendi

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you are trying to say "Come back to the truth," I never left "the truth."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit