What Would You Answer A JW If They Asked You If You Would Ever Come Back ?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I never left.

I was expelled, kicked out, excommunicated, disfellowshipped, disenfranchised, demonized, ostracized, humiliated, lied about, excluded and shunned.

But I never left. In fact, I'm right here ... waiting for an apology ... (not that I expect one).

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

When my Grandson ask me

to come and here his Bible reading,

I said "I made my mine up a

long time ago,that I was never going back".

Now my Grandson is out.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I'll come back today if you can answer two questions for me, ...don't worry, they are easy:

1. Do you believe 2 Tim 3:16, 17 are inspired of God?

2. Why would anyone be a Jehovah's Witness?

That usually ends it.

LOL

• naazira
    naazira

Oh I'll be back, just wait on Jehovah you'll see me in time. *We all know how long it takes to wait on Jehovah- an eternity and then some*

• SAHS
    SAHS

Although I’m still physically stuck in it right now, as soon as I completely finish my fade (when I’m financially able to make a run for it out on my own), then, at that time, whenever or if ever I get asked about why I left the WT and when I might return, I will let them have it! (Nicely, of course.) I will give them a basic synopsis of what I have discovered to be the real truth about the “truth” regarding the WT organization and its inconsistencies and man-made falsehoods. I won’t yell or be abusive to anyone, but I also won’t spare any punches in providing them with some choice and poignant information either. Yes, sir, I will tell them exactly why I will never return to that disingenuous religio-corporate organizational outfit.

Believe me, I cherish that day!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Theres a scripture in Revelations that says something like, "get out of her my people if you do not want to be judged for her sins"

• jam
    jam

I found the truth, wouldn't you like to know???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What Would You Answer A JW If They Asked You If You Would Ever Come Back ?

Thats happened a few times..

JW: Will you ever come back?

OUTLAW: No..

JW: You Know its the Truth..

OUTLAW: No,it`s all BullSh*t..

*Crickets*

End of Conversation..

..................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

daringhart13

Just looked up those scriptures - "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Sounds like something they could use when asked why do they flip flop so much, notice the words "teaching, correcting and training in righteousness" that's what they THINK they are doing

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am so mentally diseased no one ever ask that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit