The Internet Proves JWs Are a Joke Now

by jw07 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

The dumber people are the more willing they will be to swallow whatever they are given. They are conditioning the sheep to listen,obey and be blessed. Dont research and dont question. Just highlight your answers, go to your meetings, give your parts, turn in your hours and move on.

For the hard stuff; go to the website. For the deeper info; go to the website. Let the website do the actual preaching.

Before, the only time a witness had to struggle was with the few that knew their real history, preachers, ministers or apostates. Now with the internet everyone is just a few clicks away from discovering everything wrong with this religion. People can even find scriptures to counter just about anything a witness can bring to the table. Essentially, preaching door to door can become a sort of bible battleship game. No need to "come back" with answers or rebuttals. A person can request to duke it out on the spot Ipad to Ipad.

This is a very scary scenario for the WT. Door to door every single person they encounter who has internet access can morph into an apostate.

You bet your ass they want the message delivered door to door to be quick and succinct. "Take this. Go to our site. See ya later!"

This is really a sifting work. Sift out the intelligent. Bring in the dumb.

• rjharris
    rjharris

The "dummy" downing of the WT membership occured since its founding as an organization and continues today.

We all have been duped into believing that what we had was "meaty" information. The information presented was - and still is - designed to focus the individual away from ever attaining an accurate knowledge of God and Christ while making it appear that it is what we had been receiving all along. This is how "deception" and "misleading" works.

All of the WT program is a "dummying" down. This was not apparent to many of us when we fist began to study the publications. Even through there was what were called Bible studies, they were not really that at all; they were studies of the Watchtower publications. Study of these publications is what indoctrinates one into the Watch way of thinking and believing. In almost all of the publications the questions were formulated for us and the answers appeared in the paragraphs. "Look Ma, no thinking required." Why create your own Q&As when it is all done for you? This results in a "dummed" down individual who become dependent upon the Q&As given them by "Mother." This is their food.

I am 100 percent convinced that no human or human agency has the truth or accurate knowledge of God and Christ. Such is the extent of the world today. It is totally misled.

Christ does not exist in any religious organization. He never did. He was not sent to create religious organization. He was not sent to create a religious system "men" gave the name of "Christianity" to.

Christs exists "without of" religious organization. His death was not because he belonged to a religious system, but rather that he would not be molded into one. Thus, he died "outside the camp or city, a place of congregation and organization. (Hebrews 13:13-14)

It is outside the camp where Christ is. We are not to "go into" a religious system but rather "go out" to where he is: outside the camp. There does not exist on the earth today a place of organization (city) for Christs disciples to "go into." We "earnestly" await its coming. Thus, we "go out" to where Christ is: In a proverbial wilderness, apart from the world.

All religious organization - to include the WTBTS - has dumbed down its membership. Most act irrationally and blindly follow the edicts of their particular religious organization. Most display a type of mental impairment that makes them unreasoning and driven by the "drug" of emotion rather than rational, reason and common sense.

Christianity - this included the WTBTS - has arrogated itself to portray Adam, Eve, Angels, Jesus, Noah, Moses (and the other Prophets), The Apostles and others in the likeness of the man of European descent. The rest of the world blindly follows suit.

Religion - in particular what is called by men Christianity - has throughly misled the world with regard God and Christ. What is taught today is not what Christ taught; what is taught today are "doctrines of men" masquerading as teachings of Christ.

Jesus fortold the coming of an anomaly that would come on the basis of his name "truthfully" teaching that he is the Christ, but would mislead many. That anomaly has more than 41000 contending denominations who all truthfully teach that Jesus is the Christ.

"Look out that nobody misleads YOU; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many."

The world has been in a deep slumber and has not been "looking out" as Christ warned and have allowed themselves to be misled.

No, it is not just the Watch Tower, it all of it. Everything in this world opposes Christ. Even that which claims to be his friend.

It is up to the individual to approach God through Christ; not through religious organization or a book.

This requires prayer on our part (individually) to our Father and God as Jesus taught and directed. No religious organization or book can draw us close to God; only Christ can as he is the ONLY way.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Dumbing down for two reasons imo , one a friend that used to be in the writting department at bethel told me thenew guys in the department are stupid therefore they can not write anything decent. But also I believe that when one learns a bunch of stuff then there more of a chance that a person may think that something does not make sense not to mention theres more info for people online to use against the Borg.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Theredeemer - "Sift out the intelligent. Bring in the dumb."

A worldwide body of morons is a lot less likely to learn the TATT and leave.

• Giordano
    Giordano

They were dumb from the very start............ Russell and his belief in the great Pyamid.

How about these gems:

“Vaccination never prevented anything and never will and is the most barbarous practice......We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold.........Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccination (which) has never prevented smallpox any more then serum injection has prevented typhoid.........” Golden-Age Oct 12 1921

“It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs.” Golden-Age Jan 16 1924

(Speaking about the resurrection after 1925 when there would be the
    start of the new world and no death....... the writer suggests the following in
    TWTP pg 228 on how to recruit decorators to redecorate the homes that would now
    be available.) “You will have secured the services of the best decorators you
    can find. Some of them used to be undertakers; but since there are no more
    people dying, they have to seek some new occupation. Their experience as
    undertakers prepared them to become decorators with very little
    difficulty.”

‘The Flood may have been caused by all of the other planets being on
    one side of the earth simultaneously. God may have inserted the “youngest”
    planet Neptune on the other side to act as a gravitational corrective to make
    sure it cannot happen again!’ Golden-Age Jun 16 1926 pg 583

No need to make this crap up........ The WTBTS already has.

• Legacy
    Legacy

@RJHarris.....

So true....Do you think the bible reflects the true God & his son Jesus Christ ? & That it is man that has distaughted the real truth. I agree, no one has the absolute Truth..I think if you find Christ, & imitate him...which Jesus is all about Love...Love God & Love your Neighbor. I think that pretty much covers it & have a repentent heart....We see David, he commited sin, killed & committed adultery....but God forgave him...& thru the line of David, viola Jesus. If God killed David because of his sins...We wouldn't be reading Psalms today.

The WT Society is just another organization, who want to control the minds of folks & say, if you follow me, you'll live forever....I want so much to believe in the resurrection, & I really do, but all I know is God/Jesus is not partial, so if I don't swallow all the kool-aide the the org. pours, like the criminal next to Jesus when he was killed....I/We just might have a chance...To me that's the meat & potatoes of the Bible...where Jesus said, Today, or Today I will see you in Paradise (with or without the coma). God/Jesus, have unconditional love...Man....NOT..

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit