Surprise Surprise. Got a letter from bethel today.,

by label licker 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Label Licker. In your 3rd paragraph above. Lisa Rose commented on it.

Jealousy and envy. It doesn't make sense to you and you don't get it, because you are good, with good motives.

Why would the sub circuit overseer need to lie? What was in it for him? Someone was going to hand him 2 tickets for a vacation in the Caribbean? It wouldn't be the first time.

I knew a bro who would give the circuit overseer his credit card for the week. Yes, this bro had a lot of money. lol But in time, he was found out and charged for using inferior products and not up to code construction. I guess not everyone was out for a green hand shake. lol

LL

• Paris
    Paris

Basic Rules of all liars, all decievers, all self righteous False Prophets:

(1) Never accept blame

(2) Never flinch when lying

(3) Never say your sorry for lying, decieveing and hurting others

(4) Always shift blame to others

(5) When confronted with your own wrong doing, Shame, Blame, and point the finger

at anyone who caught you lying, calling them names like "apostate"

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

label licker:

I can somewhat relate to what you say about how you think you were "hated" and how remarks were made about how you have a "nice property".

While I am a single woman and not a family there like you were, I heard negative remarks about "materialism" because I worked full-time and felt people were resentful possibly because I was independent and earned my own living... Did these idiots think I owed somebody something???

My negative experience taught me that Jehovah's Witnesses are the most jealous, small-minded, toxic bunch of people I ever met and I never again want to be around anything like this as long as I live!!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Label licker! Good God! You caught them! " then and only then did he chuckle and say I was telling the truth and that I really didn't say that to them. And that at the very end of my jc the elders finally admit that society doesn't have all the answers and that our magazines are "magazines of half truths"."

I was in mamy JC meetings and most the elders lied! A couple went a long with overseer lying! Makes them deceptive!

Get caught in a lie and just laugh your way out of it. Lying is serious, and that is what psychopathic do best! That overseer has serious mental illness to chuckle his way out of a lie! Framing someone for something they did not do is crazy! Not all psychopathic are killers and do physical harm the majority are just walking around waiting for a victim.

Good book is to read Snakes In Suites! He had some sort of motive for the orginal lie! Something perhaps not about you! Maybe looking good for the other elders. Maybe he has been asked to step down. It really not about you, your just the pawn.

At any rate, your experience is not unique but it takes a good recorded conversation to prove their lies!

One of these days there will be a class action against elders! The emotional harm and duress they cause you and a couple of others that all it takes!

Do you know of anyone else who was falsely accused? How many were dfd wrongfully because this overseer?

Perhaps you need a lawyer and see if there are any others like you. You might be the person who breaks elders! Think outside your emotional attachment.

Good luck!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

That letter is depressing. What is most disturbing is someone sits their and writes that tripe, then evidently they still sleep soundly.

I know what it feels like to receive those. They offer ZERO gratification.

Try not to let it get you down. If you want to fight, I would offer a letter in return asking them for a description of what advantage there could possibly be (as well as a copy of the transcript.....and possibly the recording tiself on a flash drive), insisting that they reconsider their stance since it is reasonable to conclude that you offer your information willingly and without spite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit