You ever notice how personalities change when CO comes around?

by dugout 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

All of this pretentiousness is preconceived and similarly encouraged by the elders of the congregations because they are a bit under scrutiny to see how they are maintaining the flock.

The hype around these guys is they have some glowing spiritual knowledge and strength that the elders themselves do not hold , therefore they are honored accordingly.

In reality they are concerned about how the service work is going such as total hours in service plus placed publications and new bible studies started.

CO are essentially middle management executives created by the WTS. to spur on the service/proliferation of the WTS. publications for a circuit number of congregations.

A big part of being a JWS is being pretentiously brainwashed drone with a smile on your face, kind of like a typical salesperson.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

isn't it sickning when normaly people in the cong don't even speak to you. But when the CO visits comes they want to shake your hand and even (cringe) hug you? Then as soon as he leaves back to normal. I find now this kind of behavoir very strange and cultish. Is it just Me? Whats it all about

OH MY GOSH! I thought I was the only one who noticed how people change when the CO come's to check who's been naughty and whose been nice! We have elders who do not speak with the sheep, some of the elders on the body soon found their group size double because the Sheep know their Elder does not care if they ever walked in the door.

We have Elders chronically complain that "This Kingdom Hall is not hospitable", does not bother them that they have never invited anyone to their house or do anything to help the weak members of the Kingdom Hall. It's weird having spiritually mute Elders complain nobody cares about them when these elders have never displayed any acts of loving kindness, what do you think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit