Recordings of UK or US assemblies

by Daisychaindream 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

I had a phone call with one of the elders who advised I attend the assembly at the weekend. I have plans (and a life) but I said I'd go there on the weekend as I can't take short notice time from my studie and work. Does anyone have a link to the assembly or transcript that I could look through?

I don't plan on spending any more time surrounded by these brainwashed people, especially not with this 100 years since satan was thrown down to the world nonsense

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

I am planning to record the conventin using the FM channel. Cant promise anything at this stage since this is the first time i am doing it. But if it was succesful i will share them with you. Please PM me so that i dont forget.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Video of Convention online for download right from Watchtower. These are the secret recordings Elders

are not to let just anyone have access to this . SO KEEP THIS INFO SECRET .....LOL

The English international convention program presented in East Rutherford from June
    20 to 22, 2014, will be available for viewing beginning Friday, June 27, 2014. The Spanish international
    convention program presented in East Rutherford from June 27 to 29, 2014, will be
    available for viewing beginning Friday, July 4, 2014. Each convention will be provided as six
    recordings, one for each session of the three-day convention. No other conventions will be
    recorded. These recordings will be available until March 2, 2015.

Program English

Link http://stream.jw.org

Username usa-convention-vwr

Password 1Pass2ViewConv&

• Watchtower-Free
  • Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

thanks! Why are they so secretive with this???

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Most JWs don't remember what was said at the assembly. If you can get hold of the program, all you need to be able to recite is the name of a few of the talks. And maybe the highlights of the drama.

• Watchtower-Free
  • St George of England
    St George of England

The talk you really need to listen to is on Friday 11:45, Keynote address by David Splane. (Highly esteem present Kingdom blessings) It's only 30 mins long so you should be able to manage that.

It's the only talk of the convention where there is NEW LIGHT revealed, what is meant in 2 Cor 12:1-4 about Paul and the 3 heavens. If anyone asks you about the convention speak with an air of authority on this new understanding and ask what they thought about it!

George

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Holy Morony, Watchtower free. If that stays alive for a few days I will earn some serious "Brownie Points " with Sis Blues, who cannot make the Convention.

Thanks a bunch !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit