Recordings of UK or US assemblies

by Daisychaindream 15 Replies latest jw friends

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Wow. Thanks Watchtower-Free.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

recently i had been at the home of a jw who is sort of a natural cure enthusiest. i often would go there and try some of his herbal meds.

he asked me if i got to the conv. i said no

he asked me if id like a dvd of it, Iasked him why a dvd, he said the conv cant be listened to, it need to be watched, he said there were large sceens with videos! so, anyway, that was 3weeks ago, im still waiting for the dvd.

im not holding my breath. although my mom might have been over thier house and when he went to give the dvd to her, to gve to me,

she probably spilled the beans and told him i dont go to meetings anymore.

i dont think i coukd sit through it tho

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

You are all wonderful - any other cheat sheet phrases I can say to seem like I care?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Many JWs who listen at assemblies tend to make drastic changes in their lives to pioneer or do more. If you talk about making changes they may think you've listened.

I hope you get the reconection with family that you're hoping for, playing these games is sickening, I don't like to watch others do it. I tried to play myself, but I am too much of a loud mouth to play their game. I would rather play my own game my way.

Kate xx

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

Kate your story has inspired me to play them at their own tricks to get to my sister before she goes back to school and throws her life away

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Resources For Exposing Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses

https://www.facebook.com/groups/exposeJWs/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit