HOW CAN WOMEN BE ANNOINTED BUT NO PRIVELAGES IN HALL?

by NoMoreHustle 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It's because they dont have a PENIS - in heaven none of the annointed will have a penis, so how can you tell the second class citizens apart? better to stop the fight and make everybody special, even if they didnt sacrifice their wiener to be with a vicious homicidal psychopath.

Microphones?

Doesnt anybody remember the days when the mikes were on the end of a pole? Brothers bending forward, showing off their taught high buns, in tight pants, whilst ogling the cleavage of the sister below him. Can't have sisters bending over showing both ass and cleavage! And lets face it: their lil' ol' brains would just bust working out which end to hold - like a virgin on her wedding night.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

i used to ask my mother, where in the bible does it say women are aprt of the 144000?

the bible says they are virgin men.

she called me a name. then said its in acts ch 1 and 2.

isaid, no, it isnt, letd read it together.

so we did,

she was silent and said you need to have a bible study with your aunt she knows all those anwers.

no she doesnt mom, i already asked her.

[in the scriptures there are women in the higher positions of the congregation, its just not in the jw bible].

i said mom, why do the 144000 have no right to give thier opinion on whats taught? why if they are special chosen by God are they not in bethel

writting these books and magazines? why are they not meeting together at memorial, so they can meet and encourage one another?

why are so few of them ever elders?

she has no anwers.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Thank you Brother DATA-DOG for that proper counsel at the proper time. Unfortunately, before reading your post, this evening I arrogantly turned on some audiovisual equipment (tv) myself without my husband's help. I will pray for help in being more humble and subjective. Now back to the kitchen.

• never a jw
    never a jw

disposable hero,

you have a pm

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

Never mind poxy microphones et al, the only requirement for being a member of the GB is that they are of the anointed class; so why is the GB a men only club? Have the Borg forgotten that Deborah was a prophet AND a Judge of Israel? I don't recall the Israelites saying, " Well she aint gotta penis so she aint judging me." Also, wasn't it ONLY the apostle Paul who did not permit a woman to teach? So that's 39 out of 40 Bible writers who did not have a problem with it. I would call that an overwhelming majority vote, plus Paul said he was giving his opinion, and we all know his opinion of women.

I would love to meet " He Whose Brains Were South of the Border " to tell him ( a la Princess Bride) " I am Stormcrow, Professor of Astrophysics, and I am a bloody good teacher, so thrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwpppppppppppp ! "

That was me blowing a raspberry.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think what it comes down to is all the 40 years I was a jw they always talked as though those in the congregation that think their anointed maybe but there's no way to be sure maybe thier mental. But those that were at bethel now they must be anointed because how else would they be there and in those high positions. So only those at bethel ever really matter.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Rebel8 -

At last you have had your rebelation!

The kitchen is indeed the woman's place, when not on a bed spreading her legs for her Lord And Master.

Cup cakes were invented so you would remember your bra size.

And of course arithmetic, so you can measure correct quantities of ingredients for your Lord And Master's food, so he has the energy to impregnate you and 'make you pregnant with semen." (NWT - the question of what the hell else could get a woman pregnant so it needs spelling out is another question. On which this lil' ol' brain would just bust trying to work it all out, you know, as we all is soo pure and innocent, just lyin there with our eyes shut.)

In heaven, remember, there ain't no premenstrual moody hormonal shiksas, so that is why rebel8tion says there was "silence in heaven for a whole half hour."

HB

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Crazyguy, EXACTLY!!

So why are things in the WTBTS so effed up?!? Well, to be holy, one must be in agreement with the majority. This is true even if the majority is dead wrong. Being "holy" means never questioning the GB. The brothers who obey without question are used as spiritually mature men. The quality of being blindly loyal, even when wrong, even when ignoring truth, is that quality that gets these men to the top.

The GB have earned their stripes by being yes-men their entire careers. They view that quality as spiritual. The more deluded an individual is, the more they serve the ORG. This means that the chance of an honest, objective, reasoning person, serving in a high-ranking position is nill. Of course JWs reason, " They must be a REAL anointed one. Otherwise, they would not be at HQ. Since they are at HQ, they must really anointed!".

From that line of reasoning, anyone who claims to be anointed, but does not obey those at HQ, MUST BE COUNTERFEIT!! This makes Ray Franz ( although no saint) all the more rare in my mind.

DD

• Poztate
    Poztate

I had always wondered why can't women in the hall handle mics or run magazine counter etc.?

I used to run sound in the 1970's. We were always short of mike runners (old congregation)

There were a number of teenage girls who wouldn't mind the job.

I approached the CO ...(before he was called CO) Congregation Servant?) to see if they could do it.

He said no way!!!!! As far as I know there is NOTHING in print to support that position.

After that I started to assign some Elders? (before elder stuff came in) to run mikes.

A few months after that I was sent over to the magazine desk to take charge of that

Wonder why???

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey, it's pretty hard to "run" fullstop in high heels, stockings and a skirt.

Give us a break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit