HOW CAN WOMEN BE ANNOINTED BUT NO PRIVELAGES IN HALL?

by NoMoreHustle 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

I had listened to the degrading talk by GB Heard (on women) & watched a video on evie bklyn channel & there was alot of interesting questions that are raised.

I had always wondered why can't women in the hall handle mics or run magazine counter etc.? But they (if annointed) will rule in heaven with Jesus. That is a pretty heavy responsibility to help Jesus rule millions of people on earth, but yet they can't pass a mic or even run the sound system in the KH. Absolutely makes no sense.

These are pretty small jobs in KH compared to the task of ruling humans from heaven. It always seemed STUPID to me that they can't participate & help! I figured out that the GB just don't know what the hell they are talking about!!

• Noel Parsons
    Noel Parsons

NMH, the Gov. Naughty simply are misogynistic, as Samuel Herd's video aptly points out. They don't want any competition from anyone else who may or may not be anointed, especially women. Think about the movie, "The Stepford Wives." How did that work out for those misogynistic men?

• a watcher
    a watcher

NMH, what makes you think (anointed) sisters WANT to run mikes, the sound system, or the magazine counter, etc? I prefer to spend my time at the KH enjoying the meeting and associating, not working.

• jam
    jam

Plus they may become lesbians...We can't have that

in the KH..

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

^^^Watcher but that is you. Strictly speaking the bible says women aren't to "teach". What is the issue if they help run a mike, run sound, pass out magazines, or any other busy work that exists?

Quite frankly....I think they will change this soon.

Annointed or not, doesn't matter.

That Sam Herd talk was crazy ridiculously insane. And he now helps set policy that people believe comes from God.

....really makes you think.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Because you don't need a penis to float around in heaven, but you do need one to pass microphones around here on Earth. A woman cannot be expected to carry around a microphone phallic symbol while she menstruates and cries. duh.

The Scriptural position might be said also to take into consideration woman's biological nature. As every woman in the prime of life is well aware, she has certain difficult days each month during which she cannot give of her best and during which she very much appreciates her husband's showing her consideration. But if she had responsibilities of oversight and was required to hold forth regularly on the public platform regardless, either her performance or her health would suffer.

• Balaamsass2
  • never a jw
    never a jw

Bible Questions and Answers Golden Age 1930, April 2. Page 446

QUESTION: Will husband and wife live together after the resurrection is completed, if both are in harmony with God?

Answer: The Scriptures do not reveal what the relationship of men and women will be after

the resurrection is completed. The most that we know is that there will be no children born

during the last 100 years of the Millennium (Isa. 65: 20), nor any born after that, because

men and women do not have children after they reach the age of 100 years. Whether the identity

of the sexes, as such, will be preserved, we do not know. There have been some well authenticated

instances in which women have been transformed into men, and it is possible that this transformation may become general and we shall all be brothers together .

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Never a jw - WaaaAAAAaaaaAt???!

What an awesome quote. Please someone have a direct scan of that mag. Wow.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Rebel 8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit