Is Sex Just Sex, or is Sex making love?

by butalbee 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Xena
    Xena

Sex AND Shopping...does it get any better than THAT??????

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Skeptic and Windrider

open the window, it's hot in here!

anyone else read that?

damn

• Xena
    Xena

sssshhhhhh Anne....if they don't think we are here who knows what we might hear....

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    sssshhhhhh Anne....if they don't think we are here who knows what we might hear...

You would hear the crack of the whip, the straining of the ropes, Windrider's whimper...her pleas for more, more Master.

Master Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

TinkerBell,

If you don't mind, may I ask why you are physically separated from your wife? Or did I misunderstand that!
    I have to stay in Canada until I reestablish Canadian residency. I will try today to see if U.S. Immigrantion will allow me into the U.S. This has caused untold problems, as it has been seven months.

I'm sorry if that's your situation. You have such a deep love for your wife. You sound like my husband. Your post almost made me feel bad. I don't think I've ever felt that way about ANYBODY.....not too that degree. Maybe it's me. Maybe that's sad. I donno. I'm sure it's because of my screwed up relationship with my father!
    I am so sorry about you and your father.

I have never felt such deep overwhelming love for anyone like I feel for Robin and she for me. We are truly soulmates in every way.

I have never felt this way about anyone else, ever. Even my kids noticed the change in me because of Robin. Robin has deeply touched my soul, and changed me forever. I am a much better person because of her.

Never before have I ever felt or have been able to access such tender, tender feelings for anyone. Robin brought that out in me, and now I try to be tender with everyone. It is unreal how much that has improved my relationship with my children, and with people I meet.

I've just never had that kind of undying love for anyone.....maybe a unhealthly, fatal attraction kind of lust, but naaaaa, no deep deep would die for you kind of love. Sorry, just being honest! I've never had children, that may have something to do with it too....I don't think you really know love, until you have a child.
    There are different types of love, and love for a child is not the same as what I feel for Windrider. I would gladly die for any of my children, to be stepchildren or Robin.

I find that I love Robin so much that would deny her nothing and do anything for her. She is the same with me.

The love I have found with Robin is surreal, it is that deep, overwhelming and abiding. I am one of the very few lucky ones, and I will cherish her until I die.

Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Thanks, Pierced Angel...Windrider is one hot lover, and she thinks I am too. Our lovemaking gets pretty intense, but it always expresses our deep feelings for each other.

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit